PREDATOR

New linea 1.6 - comming soon

FRAUD...FAKE IMAGES...

The earlier three pics posted by PREDATOR are mirror images of left hand drive Linea produced in South America. Look at the Fiat badge on the steering wheel.

The second pic of ACTIVE version is the current ACTIVE version of Linea which is already on sale.

I hope CYRUS43 takes a note of that.

I want everyone for once to have a deep look at that. Predator is just playing around with the members here by posting images of Linea produced in other countries.

nim12esh2009-09-12 08:22:33

Quite correct. Those pictures are from the Brazil site. Predator, next time i suggest you put a source of where you got the pictures from.

The Pictures can stay, but they in no way represent the interiors the 1.6 will get.

FRAUD...FAKE IMAGES...The earlier three pics posted by PREDATOR are mirror images of left hand drive Linea produced in South America. Look at the Fiat badge on the steering wheel.The second pic of ACTIVE version is the current ACTIVE version of Linea which is already on sale.I hope CYRUS43 takes a note of that.I want everyone for once to have a deep look at that. Predator is just playing around with the members here by posting images of Linea produced in other countries.

its absolutely correct.

if u notice, in the last pic (which is focussed on auto transmission ) , u can see d pedal on the left hand side which obviously makes it a left hand drive.

He is saying so because a distinguished member of T-BHP is saying so.

Above is the link. Its first post on this page.

I was always suspicious about the pics posted by Predator and hence' date=' did not comment on them as I was not able to find out any clue that it is of a left hand version. Sidindica found that out and I posted it up here. Atleast team-bhpians are not fools like us members of autocarindia forums.

And nimesh how can you say that my latest photo is of current model . Can you see its pannel is black??

Predator, I am talking about the image of Active variant Linea posted on this page featuring a manual transmition. It is also taken from Team bhp and it is actually a pic of Active variant of Linea currently sold here. The older pics posted by you with duologic box are of Linea produced in Brazil. Even the Linea of Argentina have black finish instead of silver finish and have a different instrument panel as well. But the Linea of Argentina doesn't have an Auto Climate Control like Brazil Linea.

@PREDATOR, I am giving you this public warning for a reason.

We here at Autocar strive for quality and we shall not compromise. Henceforth I sincerely hope for your sake that you do not put up fake images.

Thank You

Team AUTOCAR.CYRUS432009-09-12 14:52:48

Yes fake news.  No dealer in Delhi has confirmed or confirming that new linea is being launched.  Rama motors can even not be believed as their service is not good.  Even dont feel like to enter the showroom

Fiat linea 2010:(sidindica)

1.active and base dynamic models can be phased out

only dynamic pack, emotion and emotion pack to remain

2.1.6 MJD to be displayed at 2010 auto expo in emotion pack trim level

3.linea may get piano black interior trim, similar to south american spec

4.1.4 t-jet may come by feb 2010

Wed, Oct 28 05:48 AM

Silverio Bonfiglioli, chief operating officer International
Operations, Fiat Group Automobiles, said that the new low-cost car
would be a mass product particularly suited for the Indian market. "We
are currently developing cars for various markets out which the
low-budget car will be for India. Also the new variants of Grande Punto and Linea will soon be launched in the country," said Bonfiglioli.

Source : http://in.news.yahoo.com/48/20091028/804/tnl-fiat-plans-low-cost-car-for-indian-m.html