zedex

suggest a bike : budget 50K

hey hi all

i want to learn bike and my friends suggested me get a new bike rather than going for second hand bike. friends telling me that dont go for bajaj as there is maintenance problems as i dont have much idea about bike ppl please suggest me bike ? my height is 5-7. 

hey yesterday i thought over it now i am thinking of getting 2nd hand bike try for 1-2 moths then sell that one and buy new one

is it better than trying directly on new bike ?

hey yesterday i thought over it now i am thinking of getting 2nd hand bike try for 1-2 moths then sell that one and buy new one

is it better than trying directly on new bike ?

well in tat case go for a 100cc 2nd hand bike...n later after u gain experience on the roads upgrade to a 125/150cc bike suiting ur budget!!

Buying a bike depends on many factors :-

1.Budget

2.Driving Conditions

3.Daily avg kms covered

4.Primary Requirement(Power / speed / comfort)

5.Nature of use (college going / office commute / etc)

u've mentioned only a 50K budget limit....then I guess the max u can buy wud be the Disco 135! or you could look for some of the 125 cc bikes...like the Flame, Disco or something in that range!

I dont recommend a 2nd hand bike. U'll find it difficult to sell if off later. Buy a new bike and learn on that itself. Buy a simple 100cc bike as u are a new rider.

Another option is take a bike for rent for a day or 2 and continously ride it. You will then be comfortable to handle a new bike. Thats what i had done. Took a yamaha rx100 for rent for 2 days@ Rs300 and drove it non stop smiley4.gif