chawla

Ritz Petrol waiting period

I think it is the new K12 engine which has made a really big impact. And the ritz diesel is a bit on the pricey side too. On road bombay is almost 6 laks. A few thousand more would get you a fully loaded swift

I think the lower price of petrol ritz difference is because of the sub 1.2L engine which provides tax concessions.

Off Topic- What will be the impact on Swift prices when we get the 1.2L engine in the Swift for BS 4 compliance? If Maruti passes on the benefit then will we see a similar skew?

right now maruthi has a capacity of  85000 cars.84000 cars were sold in august.

thats the supply issue.smiley36.gif

Where did you find these figures dude? 84000 could be annual not monthly!!!

Please support your figures

its monthly production capacity. These figures are given by barghava MD of msil.

Source<CNBC TV18>smiley1.gif

Really' date=' the diesel Ritz sports unbelievable performance..I'm driving one. Regarding the demand, i think Maruti pumps out loads of Ritz..but the overwhelming demand for Ritz petrol is making maruti to difficult to meet the demand. I have not seen any car featuring in the most selling cars list in a month after launch.[/quote']

Raj,

How do you find the roadview from inside the RITZ ?

I am 5 '10 and i some how felt that i couldnt see the left corner and know how far is the nose ?

well anveshp .. this is somethin u will have to adjust.. i m 6 feet tall and its still impossible to see the bonet (part of it is only visible wen the viper is up).. but the nose of the car is pretty small. not much ahead of the end of dashboard that u can see. and after abt 50 odd kms u will adjust to it very well.. atleast thats all it took me to adjust.

Poor visibility is the in thing in auto industry, blame it on submersible cabins, which  save lives on the event of collision. Here the worst being innova followed by indica, spark,..etc. In few days of continuous driving you will get used to front corners. If you still dont feel confident on this, attach a flag stick like one, as most innova has and this should fix your problem.

@chawla: we are talking about small iron or other metal made flag or stick that is place at the co-ordinates of the car (left side and right side of bonnet) vertically.

just like you would have seen at minister's Ambassador car.