akash_uranus

Where is ACI's September issue?

Like almost all of us here, i am also an ardent reader of the Autocar India magazine and i have been eagerly waiting for the September issue of the same.

Does anyone have a clue as to when will it be released? Usually every new issue comes out by the 25th of the preceding month but IMO this one's taking a tad too long smiley19.gif (although making it all the more irresistible) smiley2.gif

I think they are coming up with anniversary issue in september which usually takes time as we get lots of news in it. Usually the anniversary edition comes out by 4th or 5th september. Even am waiting for it. OD have come up with 430 or 480 pages for their anniversary issue, expecting same with ACi.

Ya its a anniversary issue only. They have already forwarded this issues for central dispatch. will reach us soon.
Oh so i guess they have not updated their website, as still am seeing the august issue on their home page.

+1 to that.

@Sandy: Are you certain about the news of despatch?

Ya its a anniversary issue only. They have already forwarded this issues for central dispatch. will reach us soon.
Oh so i guess they have not updated their website' date=' as still am seeing the august issue on their home page.[/quote']

The 10th Anniversary issue is worth waiting for..smiley2.gif <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

I think its 11th .

+1 to that again. It is needed the 11th.

And one more thing, i do not know if this is the correct place to discuss this but since we are discussing the ACI  magazine, i wish to enquire that within what time period is the ACI copy usually delivered. My copy takes a lot of time and sometimes i ahve to call up at Mumbai 3-4 times, then i receive a copy. Is this a case with some others also or is it with me alone? (I reside in Kolkata)

usually i get my copy on 3rd or 4th of the month but if some public holiday or saturday arrives then it gets delay by 7th or so. Its also upto your postmen as this month my postmen leg got fractured and he came to gave all post including ACi mag on 17th of august which was too frustrating.

The 10th Anniversary issue is worth waiting for..smiley2.gif?<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

You work with ACI, So you must be knowing whats spl in Sep issue! smiley2.gif

wow!!great' date=' I'll buy it asap but hey whats the price this time??Rs.500?? smiley36.gif[/quote']

Quit possible becase they think they are Honda of car magazines? smiley4.gif

Agreed. smiley36.gif

But seriously, Whats the price this time?dcarlover2009-09-01 10:45:29

I have not received mine till date. Was there a delay in dispatch?

Sir, i had called up there office in Mumbai yesterday and they said that they were despatching the issues yesterday and today. I havent received mine too. And i mostly recieve my copy quite late.

Sir, by when do you usually receive your copy?
akash_uranus2009-09-02 07:06:15