creativebala

Which will be your next car? Near Future

Coming next year what will be your next car?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Coming next year what will be your next car?

• VW Polo
    • Ford Fiesta hatch
    • Fiat Punto
    • Maruti Swift
    • Maruti Ritz
    • Tata Indica Vista
    • Hyundai i20
    • Nissan Micra
    • Chevy Beat

I am planning to buy i20 CRDI Magna. late this year or around Jan to March 2012.

I think the road presence that i20 gives is unmatched. Anyone has any idea on any possible change in i20 around this period?

I am planning to buy i20 CRDI Magna. late this year or around Jan to March 2012.I think the road presence that i20 gives is unmatched. Anyone has any idea on any possible change in i20 around this period?

i20 will get face-lift soon.I think during next 6 months.However engine will remain same but Hyundai will introduce its fluidic design in i20.so its better to wait for it.

I am planning to buy i20 CRDI Magna. late this year or around Jan to March 2012.I think the road presence that i20 gives is unmatched. Anyone has any idea on any possible change in i20 around this period?

i20 will get face-lift soon.I think during next 6 months.However engine will remain same but Hyundai will introduce its fluidic design in i20.so its better to wait for it.

Are we expecting to see this new i20 in autoExpo Delhi 2012? Is a price cut also going to be there?

Nothing else except a good black VW POLO 1.6,it has everything to delight the enthusiasts,razor sharp handling,decent comfort and a blasting performance with the practicality of a hatchback hence its hassle free for city and the build quality is simply a bonus.

If diesel then its going to be a Ritz VDi ABS any day for me...

Rest Polo 1.6 TDi is still in my waiting list...

TSiVipul2011-10-03 07:20:07

?

?

Are we expecting to see this new i20 in autoExpo Delhi 2012? Is a price cut also going to be there?

there are chances that they will show it in auto-expo 2012.

I don't know about the price-cut but I think there will be chance of increasing the price rather than go down.

you can wait for polo 1.5 D also as it was caught being tested by VW and will come during next 6-8 months.

Polo 1.4 Diesel,I just love the Polo only thing missing is a more powerful diesel,that's what i'm waiting for .

But what I love the most right now is the XUV 500 though there is no need for a big suv for me and parking even small cars in towns have become a nightmare.

@Crazy Doc XUV 500 is a great deal at this price tag.And yes polo is getting 1.5 diesel engine with steering mounted controls,USB and Aux-in and might be reverse parking sensor(not sure about this one)