rssh

Booked i20 CRDi...Now Delivered

I have talked to the tyre dealer and he said I can take delivery and head to them and put on different alloy (like in your case ) to see which one looks better If I am not satisfied I won't upgrade. I am excited yippy!!! Will post pics tomorrow.

I got the delivery today after lots of things happnings which I will talk about later

Let the pics do the talking

pic005.jpg

pic006j.jpg

pic007s.jpg

pic008a.jpg

pic009r.jpg

pic010.jpg

Pardon for poor quality pics as I could source a digi cam .

Just after delivery unexpectdly rain started to pour and I had to wait some time to use the wiper though more pics later.

Now thats the premium hatch, to me the Asta in berry red color looks most premium hatch of all we have and also the Fabia. No other hatch looks as elegant and bold as these two. Congrats buddy, do share more pics and reviews.

BTW i just love those all integrated foldable keys like Linea and other more expensive cars.bluesapphire2009-09-30 08:00:27

Well the dealer is going to put mud flap and carpet mats while going for registration also ,we are now not going for bigger alloy wheels because we want to invest in good quality sun film we are opting for Vkool front windshield one (10k) and for sides may be xenos or garaware ice shield.

I am back to my college so the car will be driven by my dad and sis . Will definately go on diwali for a long trip (already planned).

Great pics and car. Take care and do put some rub strips at the 4 corners. Give us a more pics after you take that vacation.
I thought of putting sie rub strips and door sill protector but these days cars aren't as flat as an esteem and omini used to be earlier and have muscular kind of side profile so no use of putting side strips in i20 as it won't work out well . I don't want to mess the looks by putting rubber on 4 corners a few scratches can be beared .I was offered i10 kind of bumper strips but my mind said dude some day your are going to scratch it anyway.

I am going for vkool CR70 front windshield on the sides I havn't decided . I can't find a 3M film based salesman in south mumbai smiley19.gif.

Some cons about the car which I have to live with

1. At night all the leds glow red which I don't like ( a colourful combinations can make it look great)

2. reversing is a pain small rear window also the centre rear view mirror is convex which make some time getting used to ( my zen has fantastic praking visibility and plain rear view centre mirror.)

3. My dad doesn't really get the reverse gear engaged easily (I did find it as bad though).

4. Ok this can be a stupid smiley9.gifcomplaint but too many warning light are there to be judged like

abs

airbag

glow plugs

esp

seatbelt

battery

front fog lamp

rear fog lamp

battery

etc

Well yes nowadays body strips doesnt looks good and spoils the looks and true that some scratches can be beared. Even i dont like these accessories and have never done in my any of cars after Santro( we had those in our santro).

Sad to hear this.  Very Bad happened to your car.  Take them to consumer court.  Whatever may be the reason.  The quality should be such that nothing should be eaten by rats.  They are playing games.

Go and file the case in consumer court you will win the case.

Hi thanks for that reply...

I already told them that they shoulld give me a reply within today night whether they will give me a new car or not, or else I will be going throug media. I already informed Hindu newspaper. Waiting for tonight..

Hey menawhile can u advce me how to post those pics in this thread, they are asking for an Internet URL, I have the pics only on my computer. Can u advice

Well I have read your i10 horrer story months ago on team bhp I am no one to judge on what the final decision is made but Hyundai should have been more optimistic on your case and give you a new car for even a small price .

MODs Multiple posting done by vinukool

its the best service i have seen in India putting query on net and after 3 hours they call me and email me the catalogue .All their requirement was a power socket which  i am providing them.

Don't worry guys next week a full review.