v12power

Nissan Pixo

I have spoted the nissan pixo in mundra (kutch)

i have seen more than 2000 cars in mundra port

it is exported from here

willl post the pictures later

can any one let me know the features of thhat car

Great scoop and Thanks a lot for sharing it with us. Are these cars manufactured by MSIL to export to U.K and Europe or Nissan is all set to launch it in India as a great surprise?

Do you know Nissan pixo is produced exclusively in India as Maruti Suzuki A-star. Nissan sources A-star and rechristens it as Pixo. Following the success, Nissan recently doubled its export order from Maruti (Refer Autocar September edition)..Great going A-star

Good scoop V12power, anyways how did you managed to reach Mundra port as its private port by Adani group. Yup Pixo is made by Suzuki for Nissan in India and exported to many countries according to the agreement made between the companies.

To me its better looking than A-star(read front), and also the i10 like bumper strip also looks good seems they have copied it from i10, actually the whole concept of this car is copied/inspired by i10.

actually the whole concept of this car is copied/inspired by i10.

very correct...

do you knw wht, in this country being non maruti is a crime.

if hyundai would have copied any of the design from Maruti's vehicle, then till now people would have made it impossible to live for Hyundai car owners. smiley18.gif
Endless2009-09-09 08:05:45