Sign in to follow this  
autoraj

Mahindra Duro and Rodeo

Hi guys,

Everyone have heard about the newly launched Mahindra Rodeo scooter & seen its macho commercial too but has anyone seen it actually ?

I've even gone to its showroom in Ludhiana,Patiala too see it but they are not available there.

If anyone gets any info about it or seen it or know about it or driven it,please write down your views here. .

The designs are not at all contemporary and look like ones that were designed during the turn of the century.The technical specifications are I am sure no match for the new CVT Japanese scooters.Kinetic was just marketing these but we expected Mahindra to do either a Xylo or a Scorpio on its two wheeled acquisition at Ahmednagar.But Mahindra has just marketed old scooters in new packages. Guess the market will soon reject these products.

The designs are not at all contemporary and look like ones that were designed during the turn of the century.The technical specifications are I am sure no match for the new CVT Japanese scooters.Kinetic was just marketing these but we expected Mahindra to do either a Xylo or a Scorpio on its two wheeled acquisition at Ahmednagar.But Mahindra has just marketed old scooters in new packages. Guess the market will soon reject these products.
I fully agree with you the fluyr never tookoff only good competitor to honda is the access but it looses out on FE or else it does rest very well.

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd (M&M) has launched two automatic power scooters Rodeo and Duro on 11.9.2009.

Both the scooters are developed with the parts from SYM in Taiwan and the design by Italy

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd (M&M) has launched two automatic power scooters Rodeo and Duro on 11.9.2009.

Both the scooters are developed with

the parts from SYM in Taiwan and the design by Italy

Mahindra and Mahindra confirm their motorcycle for 2010-end

Mahindra and Mahindra have tasted a significant success in the two wheeler segment after having bought the struggling Kinetic Motors some time back. Now, within 10 months of beginning the sales operations, M&M has achieved a sales figure of 1-lakh scooters