Diehard

Upcoming Models in India

Hi I wanna To Know Abt The Upcoming Launches In India in 2008?

I Heard Abt Fiat Linea. What is the Honda's Strategy in 2008.

How many New Models  R going to b launch in Midsize of range 75000.

Plz Gv Info.

Thanxsmiley32.gif

as far as i know it will be the small car from Honda that will competite the upcoming Skoda fabia hatch its the Honda Jazz.

The Skoda Fabia hatch too is awaited.

No wagonR will not be laumched in a new range of 750000. but it will be the New Esteem.

There are some 40 cars listed in October issue of AutoCar India, at least half should make their way through :)

One car not listed in that is the new sift sedan which will replace esteem, coming hopefully early next year.

the Hummer H3 from GM and maybe the Cadillac,Ingenio from Mahindra, Jazz and a new City and Accord from Honda, new Indica and Indigo (with the 1.3 diesel multijet Fiat engine) from Tata and their Nandigram car(1 lakh) should be called Tata Mamta!! a new Wagon R and Esteem from Maruti

i dont know when the Sante Fe will be launched but i am sure that Fabia and Captiva will come soon and tht is around or within 6 months, the Captiva will come in Diesel engine and it will competite the Endevour the Fabia will take over the Getz diesel and swift diesel, got to wait and watch,

Cheerssmiley20.gif

its gonna come here with a 70bhp diesel engine i think..... its gonna have really really good interiors. The 70bhp engine, like he fiesta's is going to be slightly under-powered and performance like the getz or the swift is not to be expected. 

what abt the fabia ...was due a couple of years back.

Wait for the Delhi motor show in January. You may see the Fabia, Tata 'mamta' or whatever (it is from Singur & not Nandigram), New Indica and quite a few others.

The Honda Jazz , the toyota Yaris , suzuki splash , fiat linea , alfa , new elantra , captiva , Ford focus , new corolla , toyota vios , fabia , tata indigo compact , indica Dicor , tata elegnate , Suzuiki liana , and many more,

cheerssmiley20.gif

Question for the Gurus,

when is the new Santro getting launched?

1) Diesel variant

There is a diesel variant in the pipeline, but I expect almost No changes to the interior from the existing model. I maybe wrong, but introduction of a diesel in itself is a big boost which doesn't need a upgrade of interiors to taste success.

2) Santro with new interiors

I did hear about a refreshed interiors for the current Santro, so that changes first and foremost might be coming to the current petrol version. But if that is coming, it might be only after the aunch of diesel variant??

Experts thoughts please....

Plz Gv Info.

Thanxsmiley32.gif

I am returning back to Varodara,Guj.. What's the best  medium size car for  this kind of city traffic.

Broncopcsmiley9.gif

Plz Gv Info.
Thanxsmiley32.gif
I am returning back to Varodara' date='Guj.. What's the best  medium size car for  this kind of city traffic.
Broncopcsmiley9.gif
[/quote']

Dear Broncopoc its good that you are returning and as you are new to this forum this is not the thread to introduce yourself please read the RUles and reglations and then go to introduction thread and let us know about you!

And about the Midsize go to Indian cars thread and open your new thread regarding best midsize andd your budget,

Cheerssmiley20.gif