crazydragon11

first timer..? buy p220 or yamaha fazer

Hi Crazy Cat

Thanks for the reply, Q for you- what do you say the F is better than the P? Can u give me some more insights pls, curious- have you riden them? what if i take the p and increse the rear and front wheels, wud that improve the ride experience, i know it will cut my power a bit, but thats ok i guess, i am looking for a bike to ride in the night too as my works are in the night -late, all looking at a bike thats cool for resale in 8 months as thats the plan, have ridden both the thinge anout fazer struck me that it was more nible, without the obvious kg difference?

cheers,

First of all decide your preferences what you want from the bike.

If you want a pure performer the close your eyes and choose Pulsar 220 and Fazer stand no where near the Pulsar's performance.

And if you want a great looker and show off the bike and become a head turner than definitely go for Fazer  becoz it the best looking bike in the country and its looks are even better than the R15.

Value for money : And if you want a great value for money product than go for Pulsar as of more goodies than the Fazer at lower or may be equal depend on the city in which you live.

Pulsar has more power, better mileage and great looks. Its that its only slightly common infornt of Fazer but sooner or later Fazer will also become common.

So, if you want a great value for money product go for Pulsar 220 DTS-i

the Pulsar 220 is the most value for money bike.  its the fastest made in India bike, has the brightest headlights, tubeless tyres.

the fazer looks good but that all.  Its basically a FZ with the twin headlamps.  which by the way never work together. why put a twin headlamp set up in the first place then ?  better buy a FZ and same 7k rupees instead of the Fazer.

had i the money, i would go for the "fastest indian bike"

i can understand your confusion,as both the bikes fall in same price range.let me tell you one thing,i was in the same dillema when i was about to get my bike. my options were fz and p200,which were similarly priced. head said p200 but my heart was stolen by fz.now i can tell you that yamaha gives you superior product, even though the pricing looks tad over priced.moreover the service of yamaha is very good. so if you drive a lot in the city,go for a fazer!!!!smiley1.gif

smiley2.gifthink before you buy. when u compare bajaj and yamaha. bajaj"s parts will be not that much worth and the bike cant be usefull for longlife and bajaj vehicle"s engine will be gud 1ly for 4 or 5 years./ now take facer, its engine will be smooth , fuel efficiency, style look, and too will giv a perfect riding experiance.. so the decision is urs.

-dinesh