amy_bsnl

smoke in engine & oil gauge in start mode

i have owned accent crdi 2004 with 1.1 lakh km driven in chandigarh city. the condition inside outside and engine looks very nice. but today i have gone to a local machenic because of low average 15km/ltr. he test drived the car and told me the clutch plated are needed. after that he opened the engine cork & oil gauge, the smoke was coming out of it, he told that the engine also needs to rebuild as soon as possible. so pls help me about the fault.

the pickup is very good .
car runs very smooth and silent .
no extra sound in engine.
engine oil level is proper.
no high temprature

the owner was a software engineer and he kept the car with his heart always serviced by authourised service station.

i was also gone to service station but the responce was not good. they told without check n test drive that car needs a service.

but the owner told me that he has got serviced the car two weeks before

now i have asked 4 known mechanics and authorised workshop in city. they all have only one solution to this smoke in crankcase n that is engine rebuilt.

i m so scared guys. pls help me out of this problem if any can.

the pickup is very good .
car runs very smooth and silent .
no extra sound in engine.
engine oil level is proper.
no high temprature

If the above conditions exist then do not get the Engine Rebuilt (Overhauled). It will cause unnecessary Repair Costs which are Expensive.

Just check out when did the Previous Owner Changed Engine Oil, Gear Oil, Brake Fluid, Coolant, Power Steering Oil.

Replace 1.Engine Oil Every 10,000kms (or 1year whichever is Earlier).

2.Gear Oil Every 20,000kms (or 2years whichever is Earlier).

3.Brake Fluid Every 40,000kms (or 2years whichever is Earlier).

4.Coolant Every 40,000kms (or 2years whichever is Earlier).

5.Power Steering Oil Every 80,000kms.

PLEASE DONT GET THE ENGINE OVERHAULED UNNECESSARILY. ITS JUST WASTE OF MONEY. NOTHING ELSE.