creativebala

Local Mechanics - A directory

Hi Friends,

I present this thread to all car users who find it difficult to find a Local Mechanics for a small nigging problems and end up paying huge sum at A.S.S

Please share your inputs and be proud helping others

Mech Name           Phone No               City              Courtesy            Nature

sanjay gupta          9811482221           Delhi           PREDATOR        Painter

yes i am totally satisfied with creative bala because why to pay too much big amount for such a small thing as the company add all the amount in its own pocket mr sanjay gupta only take rs. 2000 per piece i think he is the most cheaper and best in his work all over delhi

what about the warranty offered over performed done....

they should provide warranty otherwise it would be a real eye opener for those people who choose to go road side mechanics to save some bucks and ripped off later....

One has to make a judicious choice.Minor denting, brake shoe/pad replacement, windscreen replacement, lube oil change, horn replacemant, etc are some of the things which a local can do perfectly well. How many of us buy the battery or tyres from the vehicle dealer. Also, the majority will get their wheels balanced & aligned by independents!

a minor denting or small patch of paint is fine to go with, but a full repaint job should be done with care and the quality should be of top quality. vehicle dealers have spent good money to setup the plant for a dust free paint work. though i agree they charge too much for it, but they do offer warranty to its quality and it would be better to spent a little bit more for a quality work rather than ended up with a pathetic or down market painted car.

My Local Mechanic. Mohali and Chandigarh

BUTA SINGH - 9417460658

Thanks a lot driftpunk. I thank you on behalf of this forum

Mech Name           Phone No               City              Courtesy            Nature

sanjay gupta          9811482221           Delhi           PREDATOR        Painter

buta singh              9417460658           mohali         DRIFTPUNK      Mech

chandigar