BonFre

09 Festive season discounts & offers

Fabis is going for a very lucrative 50,000 OFF of the original ex-showroom price.

I personally have reservations as I am hoping to see a new petrol engine in it soon. Does anyone have any idea when a new PETROL engine is coming in the Fabia?

Heard about some 99k offer on Xylo' date=' needs to be confirmed![/quote']Speed, I did not expect this kind of Joke from your side.

We are planning to buy Mahindra Xylo E8-ABS.

When I enquired about the discounts at the Mahindra Dealer, Gandhi Motors, Solapur, the Sales Executive said "Sir Mahindra is not giving any discounts on Xylo and Scorpio as of now except the 4 Year Warranty (Xylo)". I told him that I read in Newspaper that Mahindra is offering some 50-60K discount along the 4 Year Warranty. He replied "Sir, I challenge you that Mahindra has not announced any Discount on Xylo since its Launch".

I called Sahyadri Motors Pvt Ltd, Pune and asked the Lady there about the Discounts on Xylo. She replied same that there are no Discounts on Xylo except the 4 Year Warranty. I asked her "Isn't there any Discount on such a big occassion of Diwali also?". She replied "No Sir, there are no discounts for Even Diwali".

You have posted that you have heard 99K offer on Xylo. But Two of the Mahindra Dealers each from Solapur and Pune, did not even offer RS.99/- Discount leave alone Rs.99,000/- Discount.smiley18.gif

Henceforth, please confirm the news before posting.smiley2.gif

By the way, if any one has Confirm News of Discounts on Xylo E8 apart from 4 Year Warranty, please let me know. I would be very Thankful to them.

We are planning to buy E8 within next 8-10 days.

(4 Year Warranty on Xylo must be around 5K-6K).
sudeepd2009-10-19 09:24:55

This is what I read in the newspaper the day I posted.

Though I do not have the newspaper with me, but shall try to locate it.

Also, read my post carefully, it says "needs to be confirmed", I think that's enough.

Heard about some 99k offer on Xylo' date=' needs to be confirmed![/quote']Speed, I did not expect this kind of Joke from your side.

When I enquired about the discounts at the Mahindra Dealer, Gandhi Motors, Solapur, the Sales Executive said "Sir Mahindra is not giving any discounts on Xylo and Scorpio as of now except the 4 Year Warranty (Xylo)". I told him that I read in Newspaper that Mahindra is offering some 50-60K discount along the 4 Year Warranty. He replied "Sir, I challenge you that Mahindra has not announced any Discount on Xylo since its Launch".

I called Sahyadri Motors Pvt Ltd, Pune and asked the Lady there about the Discounts on Xylo. She replied same that there are no Discounts on Xylo except the 4 Year Warranty. I asked her "Isn't there any Discount on such a big occassion of Diwali also?". She replied "No Sir, there are no discounts for Even Diwali".

You have posted that you have heard 99K offer on Xylo. But Two of the Mahindra Dealers each from Solapur and Pune, did not even offer RS.99/- Discount leave alone Rs.99,000/- Discount.smiley18.gif

By the way, if any one has Confirm News of Discounts on Xylo E8 apart from 4 Year Warranty, please let me know. I would be very Thankful to them.

Yes you are right sudeep. There was an additional charge of Rs. 5000 approx for the extented warranty till the end of Aug 2009 and from september 2009 onwards its given free of cost.That all about the xylo and nothing else. 99K discount is unbelievable and impossible.
rki20072009-10-19 16:26:09

Yes you are right sudeep. There was an additional charge of Rs. 5000 approx for the extented warranty till the end of Aug 2009 and from september 2009 onwards its given free of cost.That all about the xylo and nothing else. 99K discount is unbelievable and impossible.

Mr Sudeep it seems you are just adept to dealing only with Tata & that's it. Other than that you can just ask some silly queries or ridicule others.  I f you cannot confirm something, how can you blame others. Keep a check on yourself  & your tone in the future.

I personally went to the showroom today & enquired about the offer & in your face they confirmed about a scratch card/coupon scheme through which one can win 99k. Also a free insurance with 3k payment is on the platter.

You are better of with Tata products, focus there.

@rki, confirm first & then pass judjements.
speed2009-10-20 11:20:13