BonFre

09 Festive season discounts & offers

Hi all, as we all know Festive season brings in lot of discounts & offers for consumers to choose from. Deals are made sweeter, new variants are launched, some are spruced up, etc. All this is done to attract the consumers attention, many wait for the auspicious time to arrive so that they can make their favorite purchase.

I've started this thread where all such offers, discounts, schemes could be listed for instant look up. This shall be helpful to those wanting to make a purchase this season.

All members please post any offers, schemes they know off. For a start:

*Ford Fiesta(both P&D) carries a special price tag for the festive season.

*Mahindra Xylo has a 4 year warranty.

*Hyundai is giving attractive offers on Santro, i10.

*Tata is giving schemes on Indica.

*GM is also offering fabulous schemes on all its cars.

*Skoda is also giving discounts of ~57k on Fabia.

Well Honda offer seems pretty lame! We want offers pre purchase!smiley7.gif

These Japs. are making a mockery out of Indian consumer, heard Toyota is increasing prices!

@Vineet, wow! Are you sure about Captia's price reduction?

A mouth-watering discount of Rs 62.5 k was offered to me for Maruti Suzuki SX4 ZXi: Customer discount: 30 k, corporate discount: 7.5 k and exchange bonus:25 k.  SX4 is equipped with engine complying to BS III emission standards and MSIL wants to dispose of all the available stock before this year end, hence this massive disount.  It is a different matter that I went in favour of Fiat Linea 1.4 l petrol Emotion Pack Medium Grey after test driving SX4 twice.

I think Sx4 wa having a discount of 40k sometime back, so by now it might be having more.

One more attractive deal - Mercedes C class Special edition(avantgarde style exteriors and interiors) available at 0% interest, no wonder i am able to see so many mercs.

Another one from BMW - 3 series available at 2788 rs EMI, i think thats per 1lac rs ofcourse.

J.Ravi ' date=' is this really true ? all such stuff? i cant believe it yar. can anyone else believe him????? pleasse make me believe.[/quote']

I got the following discounts:  Cusotmer discount: 30 k, Exchange offer: 25 k, corporate discount: 7.5 k.  Toal: Rs 62.5 k.   Please click the following link to know yourself about the offer of Bimal Auto Agency, Mahadevapura Road, Bangalore. 

@ J.Ravi

Has you Linea been delivered??? I have not yet seen a Medium Grey Linea but hear that it looks quite good.

There was no stock of petrol Medium Grey Linea available with Concorde Motors, Dairy Circle, Bangalore.  However, they had one Medium Grey Linea MJD in their showroom.  I saw that vehicle, impressed with the colour and booked for it.  The sales executive assured me that the vehicle will be delivered within 2 weeks.

The country's top carmaker, Maruti Suzuki on Monday introduced a limited

version of its largest selling small car

grey_loader.gif
Alto, 'Alto Xcite',
< ="http://adstil.indiatimes.com/RealMedia/ads/adstream_sx.ads/www.economictimes.com/News/index./1285693682@Right3?" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ="0" ="0" bordercolor="#000000" align="left" border="0" height="250" scrolling="no" width="250"> >

which will be

priced Rs 13,500 more than the existing one.

The new car, 'Alto

Xcite' boast a list of features, including front power windows, manual central

locking and remote boot opener, Maruti Suzuki India said in a

statement.

The Alto's current top-end model is priced at Rs 2.75 lakh

(ex-showroom, Delhi). With an average sales of 20,000 units per month, Alto is

the largest selling car model in India.

Source:Economic Times