Gurkha

Honda wins reliability plaudits

ok Gurkha hope you get a spare time your busy schedulde and also do share us your review' date=' will be looking forward from you,

Regards,

Priya
[/quote'] Will do, meanwhile do consider using Mobil-I for your engine. My Accord V6 has been on it since day one, a testament to the wonder of synthetic oil, for an engine with no work done, it hardly consumes oil between changes and the internals are very clean as well. If you want life out of that beautiful Civic of yours, take this advice.

?

Yes Gurkha we are waiting for it ,

And for the engine Oil of Mobil is it also advisable to use it for the City Idsi and he Vtech too???,

?

Cheerssmiley20.gif

Any gasoline car where you want maximum life and performance. If M-I is too much for your pocket, consider using HDEO like Delo 400 or Mobil Delvac and change at 6000km.

hey Gurkha thanks for your info on engine oil of mobil now lets get back to the Reliabilty of Honda i dont think many knows that honda got 1st place followed by the toyota but anyway i like both of them and cheers to honda ,

Cheerssmiley20.gif