winner48

Best car for 3.5 Lakhs

Does it?

Anyways, that was a joke as everyone here is pointing me towards the largest hatch money can buy, even when space is not a criteria.

San motors does not have an sales and service centre in Amritsar.

I would suggest you to go for Spark, it will be easier to drive and is a better car than Estilo and A-star(personal opinion). It comes with a good warranty package too.

The other option you can consider is Santro.

Which is the best car for about 3.5 lakhs.
The car will be driven by a LADY' date='so please give suggestions accordingly.
I am considering the A-Star, Estilo, Santro and Vista.
Is there any other car I can consider?smiley5.gif
I think that the Beat will be out of my budget. Am i right?[/quote']

Go for santro, my wife learned car driving both in maruthi & Hyundai cars and said santro is easy drive than maruthi cars.

Also santro gives good driving visiblity than other becuase of its good seating position

Question

I went to check out the Chevy Spark with my cousin who wants to benifit from the festive season discounts(about 47 thousand). The PS version and the LS version have a price difference of about 20K. What he is being offered extra is front power windows, body coloured bumpers and a few other knick knacs).

The only thing that interests him much here is the body coloured bumpers. Is there anyway of getting the body coloured bumpers in the PS version while saving some money out of the 20K?

if the space is not a problem as per weight & height of lady driver. then go with A-Star

if u need space then try newly launched ESTILO not Old Zen Estilo.

as per advise by ddude u can also chk santro but santro is not suitable for ladies with low height. & its FE is also not good as Estilo or Astar have.