anuprav

The Chevy Cruze Thread.

I was sure of what i was taking hence no worries about Down Payment

I saw the grey color for now. Have been told that white is proper white & not the pearl color that is there in Captiva or Optra

Also i have the choice to change to Red if that is nicer as the sales guy told me they will have sub stock by 15th to accomodate that change

i have booked artic blue.  They are offering 6 colors only.

Yes they are giving 3 years warranty/100000 KMS whichever is earlier.

I booked it by paying only 50000.

I booked my Cruze LTZ on Wednesday last at Auto Vikas' date=' Delhi[/quote']

is the car high ? and when will by dilevery by diwali ?

Delivery may start or may not start by diwali.

i have booked artic blue.? They are offering 6 colors only.

?

?

is that proper blue or that grey which is all around the dealerships.

And 3years warranty means that includes maintenance package in which you have to pay nothing till 3years only for accidents and other exceptional cases. Am talking about that maintenance package and not warranty, this type of warranty is given by many nowadays.

Hopefully its same color which most of the dearlers are having.

But might change later on in next few days may go for white as still confused which color to go for. The dealer said changing the color is not an issue.

Red and Black i dont like it.

Guys booked mine todaysmiley2.gif

Look forward to the Cruise in my CRUZE !!

Whoa..... has the booking already started.... i haven't even seen the Ads till now...

Hey man, there is no advertisement in any newspaper, if you will go to the dealer and if they have car then they are accepting the bookings for Cruze.

the car is expected to be a good sedan. i think it will be a competitive to the "TOYOTA CAMRY".

-dineshsmiley2.gif

Err, I think you meant Corolla Altis. Camry is more than 22 -23 lacs . I think its  going to be a threat to the whole segment .

hey guys. I finally got to see the car (same blue color LTZ) in Kropex GM dealer on Hosur Rd Bengaluru. TD was not possible yet. All those in B'luru who were awaiting to have glimse of cruze, rush to Kropex.

My first reactions after seeing the car were mixed. The wow factor was missing for sure.

I liked the exteriors only from some angles. The civic impressed me at first sight.

Somethings that impressed me outright in cruze were:

1) The wider front and side angle coupe look.

2) blue multi display panels inside and chrome mounted ac vents.

3) sunroof

4) leg room and space for driver

5) I thought the back seats were wider than most in this class. Back seat leg room was ok aswell.

The things that seemed OK but below my expectations:

1) Overall interior quality including plastics. I found the Jetta and Laura L&K having more richer look. Cruze should have had full black or full beige.

2) Somehow feel the paint quality isnt great. And the 7 spoke alloy isnt impressive aswell.

3) Boot space is ok but the wide opening offered in Laura is best.

4) engine noise inside the cabin when idle. To cross check i visited Jetta showroom and found the noise lesser.

5) missing driver left hand rest.

Things that put me off:

1) No EBD and BA. It comes only with ABS.

2) Just 2 airbags

3) I doubt the indian version comes with ESC and TCS as it is not mentioned anywhere.

4) Quality of horn sound isnt great even though it is louder.

I am not sure about the Airbag fuss  (though not sure it is only 2 airbag) but the car seems to have highest safety rating in Australia.

I loved watching this WTCC crash to realize how strongly built car is cruze...

amazing video....

I am not sure about the Airbag fuss  (though not sure it is only 2 airbag) but the car seems to have highest safety rating in Australia.

Half the things that is mentioned for Holden cruze in Aus safety is missing in indian versions.

Here is the list:

1) 2 airbags compared to 6 elsewhere.

2) EBD & BA missing.

3) No ESC and TCS

Iam sure the indian versions wd not qualify the Aus safety standards.

@karenraheja

Yes, it is a let down atleast on safety terms. I expected cruze to add fresh lease in this segment with new features and newer looks but not at the cost of safety.

But now it looks like Laura L&K AT (read 2 L engine) will continue to stay the best with its top notch DSG and skoda's superior brand value compared to GM despite being expensive by couple of lakhs.

i have booked artic blue.  They are offering 6 colors only.

I saw the car today and it was very good but unfortunetly i did not get to drive since they saying they not allowed to give test due to the official launch which is in mumbai smiley19.gif

Car was very good.. really liked it but somehow the wow factor was missing... back space wasnt very good... but was very impressed with the features and + 14 lack for a top end diesel car is amazing..

Now the con is the charging me 1 lack premium for dilivery by diwali... what a con !! Y is astavinyak doing this...otherwise i will get dilivery by end of november ! wow...what can i do... this is just rubbish.. a lack more is a bit to much...

anyway which colour did u pic ? and how is on-road price in dehli ?

can you help on which colour > i cant choose black... i really like the red but allready own a red car... so no for red or black.. which other colour do u think ?

Look lets not say that the Cruze has comprimised on safety.It has 4 airbags,it has ABS,it is the safest Chevy ever made(source-Chevy UK),it has passed the European crash tests(which is very good),it is anticipating a 5 star Euro NCAP rating,its meant to pass the rollover tests in the USA.I think its fine that they gave us less airbags than the international version(laura and jetta would be way expensive than the cruze) as the standard amount of airbags in this segment is 2(civic,altis).Its going to shock evryone with the kind of pricing.Just wait and watch.10 days to go!

Guys booked mine todaysmiley2.gif

Look forward to the Cruise in my CRUZE !!

Whoa..... has the booking already started?.... i haven't even seen the Ads till now...

In Times now yesterday night i see the cruze ad but it's very shot may be 10 sec. Ad was very nice they are not showing the full car. Cruze comes out of the dust with tiger roaring sound... Sound effect is amazing... GM marking have started to work for Cruze at last...