anuprav

The Chevy Cruze Thread.

even i test drove the car' date='I was in love with it but what impressed me the most was the pricing!!It is spot-on![/quote']

I repeat - whats the issue on turbo lag ? 1st and 2nd gear..

Chevy had a soft launch spread over 2 days where they invites all prominent customers & also a few who have booked their Cruze already.

It was on Thursday & Friday at The Grand Vasant Kunj Delhi

Saw many known faces including the India CEO for GM & also auto experts like Tutu Dhawan etc.

Now for the most Imprtant part; LTZ @ 13.26 Lakhs Ex-showroom Delhi

Before anyone jumps this is inside info & was not disclosed at Soft launch but will be confirmed tomorrow 1PM IST smiley2.gif

13.26lakh ex showroom delhi means it can come close to 15lakh OTR mumbai' date=' what say???
And whats the price of Laura TSI, Civic V, Altis GL - Ex-showroom, delhi?[/quote']

astavinayak auto told me.. it will be 14 lacks on road  mumbai price !

well if the curze 15 lacks + then bye bye cruze.. am in for laura

altis - 12.80 lacks

civic - 14 lacks

laura tsi - 15.30

Well as per my sources the price band is 11-13 lakhs,and I am talking on road delhi not ex-showroom.I can't reveal the exact price.But its definately not 13.26 ex showroom....its cheaper than that.

@pranab-well the gearbox is much better than what is on the caprtiva-it is a short throw gearbox so the feel of turbo lag is less in this one as compared to the captiva.But you have to work between the gears to keep it going.The gap between the 2nd and the third is significant.siddhant2009-10-11 13:34:03

Price is not there on its website and for test drive form there are only limited cities, no cities of Gujarat. I called up my dealer and he said that Gujarat launch is on 15th and said TD will be available at that time only, what rubbish is this, even the prices are not announced for Gujarat. I mean there should be pan india launch on a single day and why different launches for different states. They fools are making the cars in Gujarat, it will be despatched from Gujarat but will be not available in Gujarat for TD and will get launched after 3days. RIDICULOUS... smiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gif

Surat, Gujarat. Here they say that the car and its price will launch on 15th and after that only we can get a test drive. Even in test drive form on website there are no gujarat cities. I am unable to understand Chevy people this time. Why no Pan India Launch???

test

What is this FRG.

No discounts in Delhi as I have already prebooked it before launching date.

Even just now called up the dealers no such offers

This offer started from monday, if you pre-booked car before monday then the discount wont apply.

Possibly, chevy new dehli would help you out.