waiting for the pictures...smiley9.gif

Thank You

for choosing CHEVROLET.

Warm Regards..

@spirax1->

"....Thank You

for choosing CHEVROLET...."smiley29.gif

what is going on here???

and vineet congrats!! am waiting for pictures too man, if possible an all round video will be great (int n ext.)

Hi All

Just to share I got my CRUZE yesterday!!smiley1.gif

Yes i now own a WHITE LTZ smiley32.gif

Will share pics soon.

By the way i was told by the General Manager that mine was the first Cruze on Road in NCR. That makes it even more special

Hey vineet.. Congratualtions ! you finnlly got it.. we all on the same boat.. smiley1.gif

Please please can you post pics of your white cruze coz am also planning to buy white... i want to see how it looks under the sun and in the night.

if u can please post asap coz tommrow i will make my bookings.

ty

@ Pranab seeing you after a long gap. 

My cruze has also come at home.  We have taken white color changed it at the time of delivery.  Will post pics late in the night.

Congrats to you anuprav... i have been here reading posts...

admins banned me because.. one of these guys the other night was saying manza and cruze come in the same class... i was drunk.. i got angry and i abused him..( which i shoudnt have ) so they banned me.. i apologised and now am bak to posting.

thanx for posting pics..

i have a query guys i hope you help me out-

i want to know whats with the turbo lag (sorry never have driven a diesel in my 21 yr of existence) never heard that in laura's diesel engine. when we start any engine the rpm reading goes to 1000 even in idle state, isn't it? and i have heard in cruze turo lag is below 1700 or 1800 rpm so is it that big of a problem, will it be really annoying? i mean what will happen i will press the acclerator- car wont accelerate properly till 1800 and sundenly after 1800 it will suddenly shoot???smiley8.gif sorry for having no knowledge about this... pls help me understand this and if possible in non techivle terms... thanks 

i have a query guys i hope you help me out-

i want to know whats with the turbo lag (sorry never have driven a diesel in my 21 yr of existence) never heard that in laura's diesel engine. when we start any engine the rpm reading goes to 1000 even in idle state' date=' isn't it? and i have heard in cruze turo lag is below 1700 or 1800 rpm so is it that big of a problem, will it be really annoying? i mean what will happen i will press the acclerator- car wont accelerate properly till 1800 and sundenly after 1800 it will suddenly shoot???smiley8.gif sorry for having no knowledge about this... pls help me understand this and if possible in non techivle terms... thanks 
[/quote']

the turbo lag happens in first two gears only..

Turbo lag is the gap from when you step on the gas, until the boost from the turbo catches up to the engine's demands and exhaust gas speed. A turbo is driven by the exhaust and it takes a few seconds for it to catch up to the air velocity of the exhaust.

In the cruze you experience less power until the turbo speeds up and provides boost.

i drove the cruze.. first gear gets a little annoying but am sure you can get use to it !

hope this help, its new to me to..

@Anuprav, i just cant come Delhi just for the TD. Well i came to know that the other dealer was giving the TD(started giving yesterday only), but they fools didnt even bothered to inform me as i asked them so many times for TD before. I think after Diwali i will take TD and my father yesterday said that he is planning to buy can in November or before so he wants to TD the Cruze. He is now convinced for Cruze only after the Price announcement, till then he didnt wanted to even check it out.

@Vineet, follow the following steps.

-Go to imageshack.us

-upload the pic there

-resize it to 640X480

-After uploading choose DIRECT LINK from many links given

-Paste it here between tags.

And @Pranab, how many id's you will make coz you already made 3 id's after getting banned.

bluesapphire2009-10-17 06:51:33

And @Pranab, how many id's you will make coz you already made 3 id's after getting banned.

1st - Pranab.p

2nd - Pranab is back

3rd - Pranab!! - current... ( he kept banning me for one same reason... so i had to speak personally... and now am in.. .

Letc cut the crap and stick to topic.

thanx for the pics..if you dont mind.. can you post more... from the back and from the sides...

@ Pranab seeing you after a long gap. 

My cruze has also come at home.  We have taken white color changed it at the time of delivery.  Will post pics late in the night.

I thought you were getting black ? ( you told a while back )

Am waiting for this pics brosmiley1.gif

can u post the pics from the side.. and behind. on the road.. and even night pics if you can.

thanx bro

vineet, you are one lucky fella smiley2.gif

the side profile of the car is worth dying for.

what car did you drive before this? can you provide differences between your last car and cruze to give a realistic difference  not just between features, but also other knick-knacks here and there? for example, we have a scorpio and an accent. seatbelt of scorpio is quite uncomfortable compared to accent. and arm rest for the front seats is where scorpio scores a point.

Stunning looking car Vineet. I am sure your happiness are doubled after knowing that its 1st in your region, feels on top of the world.

Also give us some interior pics and rear pice.

And a detailed review regarding performance, features, ride and handling and also the FE.