anuprav

The Chevy Cruze Thread.

Hey watsup everybody, i am backsmiley1.gif

Anuprav, i suppose we both have a truce.

The cruze dosent look so good on road, the laura looks better ( more mature and classy look )

can anyone assist me the list of chevy and skoda dealers in south mumbai - near marine drive please.

i am new in the city so, i would really need a lot of help.

smiley1.gif

Hey watsup everybody' date=' i am backsmiley1.gif

Anuprav, i suppose we both have a truce.

The cruze dosent look so good on road, the laura looks better ( more mature and classy look )

can anyone assist me the list of chevy and skoda dealers in south mumbai - near marine drive please.

i am new in the city so, i would really need a lot of help.

[/quote']

Welcome back emilysmiley32.gif

Your staying  very close to my house - about 3km smiley1.gif

Here is a list of dealers -

4 Wheel World

Ashiwad ' opp. Maitri Park' Chembur.,
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Tel: 66810000

10 am to 6 pm.

Ashtavinayak Auto Pvt Ltd

Link House, Chincholi Bunder, Link Road, Malad, Mumbai, 400064.,
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400064

Tel: 022-28441111/9320041111 Fax-28449870

asthavinayak.sales@gmidealer.com

Ashtavinayak Auto.

Mumbai, Maharashtra

Tel: 28441111 / 26765555

10 am to 6 pm.

Bharati Automobiles Pvt Ltd

Cts 227 Himalayn Tile Compound, Near Jogeshwari Flyover, Western Express Highway, Jogeshwari, Mumbai, 400063.,
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400063

Tel:               022-28203738         022-28203738 / 36/ 30924702

bharati.sales@gmidealer.com

Bharti Automobiles.

Mumbai, Maharashtra

Tel: 28203738 / 32924702

10 am to 6 pm.

KBJ Motors India Pvt.Ltd.

Mumbai, Maharashtra

Tel: 29674333 / 296749999

10 am to 6 pm.

National Garage

11, Bhulabhai Desai Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai, 400 026.,
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400 026

Tel:               022-23516766         022-23516766 / 67 / 68 / 23513293 / 23522719 / 23525631 / 23513929 / 23520288

nationalgarage1.sales@gmidealer.com

National Garage Pvt.Ltd.

Mumbai, Maharashtra

Tel: 23516766 / 23521761

10 am to 6 pm.

Nikhil Automobiles Pvt Ltd

A70, Ttc Industry Area ,Thane Belapur Road, Kharane, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai.,
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Tel:               022-27780801         022-27780801

nikhil.sales@gmidealer.com

Nikhil Automobiles Pvt.Ltd.

Plot NoA/70,T.T.C. Industrial Area Thana Belapur Road, kharine.,
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400709

Tel:               02227780801         02227780801 /               9987662222         9987662222

10 am to 6pm.

UDTI Motors

27.Main Road,Wagle Industrial Estate.Thane.,
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 4000604

Tel:               02223516766         02223516766

10 am to 6pm.

Thats good given 2.0L engine. Keep enjoying the engine. And I hope that mileage is after a sporty ride and not a sedate drive to get more juice out of car.

By all means smiley2.gif.

If it was not for the sporty drive could have bought some other cars too. The main reason is the fun element.

These figures are derived basis a day on day drive & not a highway trip. This includes sudden power spurts to accomodate the need for thrill

For everyones convenience to share the FE figures for my cruze

I have now driven it for another 400KM & the last mileage derived was 19.4 KMPLsmiley4.gif

hey, Your driving in the city or highway ? 19 km is a lot ??? wow for city it would be great.

I have now driven it for another 400KM & the last mileage derived was 19.4 KMPLsmiley4.gif

How did get that figure? Did you do a manual FE check or you noted down the avg fuel consumed that is shown on the panel?

Its always better to do a manual check and cross verify.

Will post tomorrow again as i have already consumed about 30% of tank load

The refill to top will again reverfy the figures.

Though for past 2 times it has delivered in excess of 18. First time when i was doing too much of spirited driving i got FE of 18.1 & next time was 19.4

Well i was in Ahmedabad for 3days for a marriage function and got chance to TD the new Cruze on 25th October. There was a Red car standing at showroom and looked hot unlike the misty lake color which was available for TD. Also a white car was there for delivery. Just got to drive the car and experience was Superb, yes it is the Road rocket car thanks to the 326nm torque and 150bhp refined diesel. The features, ride quality, brakes, even the handling, the steering postition, rear comfort(i would have wanted more leg room though), and high speed stability apart from good looks was simply superb. The chevy staff took me on open road and i tested the brakes and speed, took it to 140kmph and it was a breeze, you will reach 120 in no time with ease.

I just loved the car but what i didnt liked was the build quality, it should have been more stronger but it wasnt that bad either but with its bold & strong looks i thought it would be like Skoda.

And one more thing i would like to ask, the guy there showed me a point in which you can insert the key to start the car if the battery of remote discharges, and thus on continuing i asked him about the cost of battery which needs to be changed regularly but said that he was unaware of it, so Cruze owners any details on it???

Overall experience was great and i think its the best in class car from all perspective with diesel as added advantage or bonus. I think this can be our next car may be sometime in December or Jan and also as the dealer in Ahmedabad is my uncle's close friend, we can get it without any waiting period also with some discount(hopefully).

The waiting period there is around 45-60 days.

I liked the Velvet red, white and black color.

Well i was in Ahmedabad for 3days for a marriage function and got chance to TD the new Cruze on 25th October. There was a Red car standing at showroom and looked hot unlike the misty lake color which was available for TD. Also a white car was there for delivery. Just got to drive the car and experience was Superb' date=' yes it is the Road rocket car thanks to the 326nm torque and 150bhp refined diesel. The features, ride quality, brakes, even the handling, the steering postition, rear comfort(i would have wanted more leg room though), and high speed stability apart from good looks was simply superb. The chevy staff took me on open road and i tested the brakes and speed, took it to 140kmph and it was a breeze, you will reach 120 in no time with ease.

I just loved the car but what i didnt liked was the build quality, it should have been more stronger but it wasnt that bad either but with its bold & strong looks i thought it would be like Skoda.

And one more thing i would like to ask, the guy there showed me a point in which you can insert the key to start the car if the battery of remote discharges, and thus on continuing i asked him about the cost of battery which needs to be changed regularly but said that he was unaware of it, so Cruze owners any details on it???

Overall experience was great and i think its the best in class car from all perspective with diesel as added advantage or bonus. I think this can be our next car may be sometime in December or Jan and also as the dealer in Ahmedabad is my uncle's close friend, we can get it without any waiting period also with some discount(hopefully).

The waiting period there is around 45-60 days.

I liked the Velvet red, white and black color.[/quote']

Also other 2things which i wasnt happy with was:

- The gear shift wasnt as smooth as it should have been in D segmenter, it was sleek looking and also precise to some extent but not smooth.

- Other thing was, inspite of black/grey interiors and not beige, there was lot of glare/reflection of plastics on wind shield which was a dissappointment and disturbing a lot by not providing a clear road view. I have seen that lots of beige does that on screen but not heard about black-grey doing that.

Update:

My father is now showing interest in this car and has ask me to book the test-drive for sunday(tomorrow), he TD's the car only when he is interested in it otherwise never so i guess we can have a new car soon if he likes the car. 1st he was not ready for a big Chevy but after seeing it and hearing a lot from media and me, he and even my mother(this will be her car basically) has shown little interest. I hope they like the car.

My dad to is no showing intrest - but its the best car for price, vfm, average, warranty/maintanence.

My dads keep saying we wait for few days more :(

i guess its going to be laura then.

Took a TD of the Cruze today and must say I'm not very happy. The gear change is sloppy and in the city you can't take it more than 2nd gear. Ride is a little bumpy. I was ambling around in 2nd gear only and couldn't take it any further cause of the busy traffic. It's best used as a highway car it will be a hand full in the city. Shift to 3rd gear and it stall's. I may be biased due to my use of only petrol's for the past 15 years; don't take my word for it, but that's my opinion. Now I know why petrol's are soo sweet.

Took a TD of the Cruze today and must say I'm not very happy. The gear change is sloppy and in the city you can't take it more than 2nd gear. Ride is a little bumpy. I was ambling around in 2nd gear only and couldn't take it any further cause of the busy traffic. It's best used as a highway car it will be a hand full in the city. Shift to 3rd gear and it stall's. I may be biased due to my use of only petrol's for the past 15 years; don't take my word for it' date=' but that's my opinion. Now I know why petrol's are soo sweet. [/quote']

Very surprised to hear this smiley3.gif

Was the car abused in anyways? I have mine for over 15 days now & have done close to 1000 km in same

also to confirm early doubts about FE my car returned a FE of 17.9 on this refill

Took a TD of the Cruze today and must say I'm not very happy. The gear change is sloppy and in the city you can't take it more than 2nd gear. Ride is a little bumpy. I was ambling around in 2nd gear only and couldn't take it any further cause of the busy traffic. It's best used as a highway car it will be a hand full in the city. Shift to 3rd gear and it stall's. I may be biased due to my use of only petrol's for the past 15 years; don't take my word for it' date=' but that's my opinion. Now I know why petrol's are soo sweet. [/quote']

Thats bound to happen because it has been given a BIIIGG turbo.

It is impossible to drive it below 2500 RPM.

Thats one reason why i will never buy a diesel car.