anuprav

The Chevy Cruze Thread.

please be informed that cruze will be available for display first week of October.  I contacted Auto Vikas, Triumph, shiva and others and all have said that the car is yet to come to there showroom.

please be informed that cruze will be available for display first week of October.? I contacted Auto Vikas' date=' Triumph, shiva and others and all have said that the car is yet to come to there showroom.[/quote'] See many people are saying that they called up and asked and got no positive reponse, its bound to be yaar, i mean nobody would want the public to come and ask before the car launches and thus even if they have a car they will tell you that its yet to come. Even when Captiva came i was at Chevy showroom for service before its launch and i saw that but got no response when i asked them and same was with Fortuner. I think if the launch date is 26th then it will arrive on 26th at many showrooms.

Just spoke with Shiva at East Delhi they said its available for display at GHAZIABAD showroom.

Come on guys rush there as car is on Display.

Cheers at last i found which dealer is having the car on display.

Its SHIVA.............................

Thanks for not disclosing the name but now its public its available at SHIVA 9891755602, 0120-3008617/41/18, 9891755601, 9891755603

I just called the dealer in my city and they said yes its launched, so i asked if TD was available then they said that its not yet launched officially so TD is not available but its on Display. I dont know about other cities but i think it will available for display in many city especially in Mumbai and in major cities of Gujarat.

I will ask to other dealer in my city if TD is available with him.

Cruze unike new SPARK may not ignite the market due to its anticipated huge price !!!!!

haha you are telling as if you know the exact price. And if the price is between 13-14, its actually foolishness to call it a HUGE price....Please let the price be out and then only comment about it.

Cruze unike new SPARK may not ignite the market due to its anticipated huge price !!!!!

The price i think is justified.

And if Cruze is hugely priced,what will you call the price of the new merc E-Class at 49 lakhs?

I can bet the price (for LTZ) will be less than Laura Ambiente in Delhi.

I saw the training module for the car & it has a detailed comparison with all competition cars (Petrol & Diesel) alike

The same clearly states the same in the manual.

I will target to source a scanned copy of that page for everyones ref.smiley2.gif

Things that are inferred from the above image.

1. Top model(LTZ) will be priced below Civic V-AT and will come OTR at a price less than 13.59 lakhs, probably near 13.25 lakhs OTR as they dont mention price while comparing 1.8 GL

2.The LT variant will be priced at around 12.4 OTR as they mention LT is in the same price bracket as Civc VMT(12.86) and Altis 1.8G(11.91). So taking average this comes out to be the most probable price.

Chevrolet have got the price as spot on as they could have, and the only thing that can stop it from being a bestseller will be the brand, which I hope not. Also the 3 years cashfree assurance if provided will be a wonderful plus for this car.

a car thats solid and faster than laura, matches civic in interiors and costs lesser than altis.. what a combo.. if GM offers good maintenance package, nothing like it..

btw.. does anyone know what tyre size is offered in TopEnd indian version?

In europe it comes with 225/50/17 with alloys.

Just now received the call from Auto Vikas Delhi and he said that Cruze has come to there showroom and its in work shop for some R & D.

The guy said the booking is also open and by diwali they will start delivering it.

Cruze will be available in six colours and in two variant LT and LTZ. LTZ will have cruise controls, sunroof, and key less entry.

Going in the evening for checking the car as the Auto vikas is on my way to home from office.

Ok guys i believe all very Inquisitive for details smiley2.gif

So here goes. The complete dope of comparison with Laura

This will answer all details around tyre size etc & how it is beyond/better than Laura

Believe me when i say; you all are the first customers to see; ENJOYsmiley17.gif

Ok guys i believe all very Inquisitive for details smiley2.gif

Believe me when i say; you all are the first customers to see; ENJOYsmiley17.gif

[/quote']

Thanks Vineet. That was good piece of info for all us enthusiasts.

A little disappointment that we  get only 205/60/16 tyres instead of 225/50/17 as in europe.