anuprav

The Chevy Cruze Thread.

Does anyone know when it could be launching in mumbai ? u lucky dehli hieghts getting to drive the car before anyone else..

i have been waiting and waitng for this car to release and they keep deleaying.

National garage told it was going to release on 19 sep and then they said 25th and now they saying octobersmiley7.gif

can anyone please please tell me which showroom has the car ??

Does anyone know when it could be launching in mumbai ? u lucky dehli hieghts getting to drive the car before anyone else..

i have been waiting and waitng for this car to release and they keep deleaying.

National garage told it was going to release on 19 sep and then they said 25th and now they saying octobersmiley7.gif

can anyone please please tell me which showroom has the car ??

The car delivery willbegan by Diwali.  In Delhi and NCR at all the showroom its available and is on Display.

You just call the dealer and say that In Delhi Auto Vikas, Shiva, Triumph are having the car on display and even accepting the bookings, then they will give you correct information about the cruze.

Try hope you good luck man.

Yup in Delhi and around it the bookings have already started but not in western region like Gujarat or Maharashtra. Yesterday one dealer having the car and said it will get launched around 2nd oct while other one was not having and said it will get launched around 15th. I dont know whats going on, dealers are acting as per their wish as some are giving for drives while some are not.

Yesterday i went to my dealer and asked for cruze, they were having and said to wait for sometime. I waited & then asked them they told me to wait more and after 25min of wait i went and said the receptionist that i am leaving then she said again to wait as they were busy with navratri deliveries as there was heavy rush, as she said that there were only 3persons who knew everything about cruze and were busy. Then i said that i knew everything just show me the car, then one man came and took me to their workshop on the 3rd floor, there was a greyish blue color Cruze and looked amazing, then after staring it for few minutes i asked him for key and said that he is not having it. Then i said did you took me to just see the exteriors and his reply was yes, i became angry and said him that i have already seen car many times through media, i want to see interiors but finally i was not able to see the interiors. I think by monday i will again enquire for TD to other dealer.

I also asked them about TD and bookings but he said that they can take the bookings and give TD but due to heavy rush for navratras they are not getting any time to concentrate on Cruze, after the rush gets over they will focus on Cruze.bluesapphire2009-09-24 10:22:01

Please read this analysis anuprav. If it was 11 lakhs indeed then why would they mention it and the 12.86 lakh costing civic in same bracket.

Things that are inferred from the above image.

1. Top model(LTZ) will be priced below Civic V-AT and will come OTR at a price less than 13.59 lakhs' date=' probably near 13.25 lakhs OTR as they dont mention price while comparing 1.8 GL

2.The LT variant will be priced at around 12.4 OTR as they mention LT is in the same price bracket as Civc VMT(12.86) and Altis 1.8G(11.91). So taking average this comes out to be the most probable price.

Chevrolet have got the price as spot on as they could have, and the only thing that can stop it from being a bestseller will be the brand, which I hope not. Also the 3 years cashfree assurance if provided will be a wonderful plus for this car.

[/quote']

i heard from dealer in b;lore that the launch has been postponed by a week. They will have a car for display early next week (hopefully with a sneak peak this weekend). Guys in delhi are lucky to see the car in advance.

Please read this analysis anuprav. If it was 11 lakhs indeed then why would they mention it and the 12.86 lakh costing civic in same bracket.

Things that are inferred from the above image.

1. Top model(LTZ) will be priced below Civic V-AT and will come OTR at a price less than 13.59 lakhs' date=' probably near 13.25 lakhs OTR as they dont mention price while comparing 1.8 GL

2.The LT variant will be priced at around 12.4 OTR as they mention LT is in the same price bracket as Civc VMT(12.86) and Altis 1.8G(11.91). So taking average this comes out to be the most probable price.

Chevrolet have got the price as spot on as they could have, and the only thing that can stop it from being a bestseller will be the brand, which I hope not. Also the 3 years cashfree assurance if provided will be a wonderful plus for this car.

[/quote']

i am telling that it can go beyond 15 lacs as they are not sure of the pricing. Just saying between 11 -15 lacs which can be clearly understood that the price will be well above 11 Lacs

Guys I could not visit the Auto Vikas Showroom yesterday as got stuck in traffic jam.

You will not believe I have till now received numerous calls from the sales executive about when I am visiting them.

So will try in second half and will let you know in detail about the car

Guys

I had posted some internal comparisons which clearly gave out the range.

If you read it, it says that the top model is cheaper than the Laura Ambiente in Delhi. In Delhi Laura Ambiente is close to 14 Lakhs. So that answers the top range

As for LT model they compared it with civic V & did not say it is more expensive. Rather they also compared same with LTZ & said that though it is priced higher but has lot many features.

Here to mentions Civic V is at close 12.90 lakhs in Delhi

Logically deduced prices :--

LT -- anywhere between 12.5 to 13 Lakhs

LTZ - anywhere between 13 to 14 lakhs

Spoke with my contact in sales the Car will be launched on Dushera day (28th) this month only.

He has promised me a test drive again at my place on Tuesday positively!!

Also the deliveries as per him will start effective 12th Oct onwards