anuprav

The Chevy Cruze Thread.

Well today i again called up for Cruze if it was available for official display and not like before they took me to their workshop and luckily they said that its on display at showroom now but still not available for TD and said that its official launching is on 3rd and thus TD will be available only on or after 3rd.

I dont know each and every other showroom has its own launching dates, whats Chevy doing then if dealers are launching it individually.

Ashta Vinayak Auto Pvt. Ltd.' date=' Link House, Chincholi Bunder Road, Link Road, Malad -64 Tel # 28441111/28449870

National Garage Ltd, Andheri-Kurla Road, Opposite Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East Mumbai. Tel 28596766-79

In another one hour I will let you know which dealer is having the Cruze.

Contact the above dealer and inform me further for any help.

By the way which area in Mumbai you reside as my dealer was asking.

[/quote']

YOUR THE MAN !! THANX A LOT  BUDDY!!!

Ashta Vinayak Auto Pvt. Ltd.' date=' Link House, Chincholi Bunder Road, Link Road, Malad -64 Tel # 28441111/28449870

National Garage Ltd, Andheri-Kurla Road, Opposite Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East Mumbai. Tel 28596766-79

[/quote']

none of the numbers worked but i found some other numbers... anyway the car is on display.. they arent giving the car for td.

only ashta vinayak has the car on display. its located and sv road next to mtnl office.

number - 022-67088888

Thanx alot anuprav, really appreciate it. smiley1.gifsmiley1.gif

[/quote']

none of the numbers worked but i found some other numbers... anyway the car is on display.. they arent giving the car for td.

only ashta vinayak has the car on display. its located and sv road next to mtnl office.

number - 022-67088888

Thanx alot anuprav, really appreciate it. smiley1.gifsmiley1.gif

You are welcome Pranab. Cheers and go at Ashta vinayak and have look at it. When you go there just try to convince the Sales guy for TD, he will take you.

smiley1.gifsmiley1.gif

Holden Cruze website is amazing !!! Car looks great.... Guys visit the Holden Cruze offical web site once.. I heard it is hot saling one in Australia... They have sold 3000 in just 2 months...

The holden cruze looks a stunner. Is that exactly the same one that will come to india?

i see atleast 2 differences from it .. the chrome front grill and 17" alloys

QUOTE]

The holden cruze looks a stunner. Is that exactly the same one that will come to india?

i see atleast 2 differences from it .. the chrome front grill and 17" alloys

You must be seeing the low model pics !

top model is exactly like the holden cruze
Pranab.p2009-09-30 14:27:44

Well yes the alloys are different and grille is bound to be different as its Holden and not Chevy. And there are some changes in features too. But rest the car is more or less the same.

Well today i went to Chevy dealership as i had some queries regarding my spark and thus also had a look at cruze and this time it was interiors too. The car looked great both inside out and also the interiors quality was decent but the build quality was not like europeans but then it was at par with Civic and certainly better than Altis. The start button was a new experience to me and also i asked about that PEPS query and he said that we can customize it to normal mode where the sensors will not work and we can lock/unlock the door normally through buttons on key. Even the rear seat space and comfort was good although i would have preferred more space at rear but then overall it was decent.

The car overall was excellent, the front looked just too good, and the executive said the company is still working on whether they should give that 3years maintenance package or not.

I am waiting for a TD.

GM china have sold more then 35000 Chevy cruze in just 5 months...

I saw the July GM china sales Cruze sold 8' date='764 numbers.. China is overtaking in the autosales.

[/quote']

Irony that US cmpny is recording its highest sales in Asian mkts while Asian cmpnies dominating the US auto mkt.

Well yes the alloys are different and grille is bound to be different as its Holden and not Chevy. And there are some changes in features too. But rest the car is more or less the same.

1) I like the holden chrome grille. They should have retained chrome even for India.

2)  Cruze has different tyre sizes for different countries. Europe ( 225/50/17), Aus (215/50/17), India (205/60/16)

3) Heard Indian versions come only with 2 airbags as compared to 6 in others.

4) I doubt if the LTZ for india includes 6 way controls for both the front seats.

5) The other markets have front seat heating. ( which is not required here anyways)

6) From the pic it looks like the paint quality for holden is much better. I am not sure if that is due to pic quality or the actual paint?

7) Holden Cruze interactive web site is a neat one. Hope they provide somthing similar for indian cruze too.

1) I like the holden chrome grille. They should have retained chrome even for India.

2)  Cruze has different tyre sizes for different countries. Europe ( 225/50/17)' date=' Aus (215/50/17), India (205/60/16)

3) Heard Indian versions come only with 2 airbags as compared to 6 in others.

4) I doubt if the LTZ for india includes 6 way controls for both the front seats.

5) The other markets have front seat heating. ( which is not required here anyways)

6) From the pic it looks like the paint quality for holden is much better. I am not sure if that is due to pic quality or the actual paint?

7) Holden Cruze interactive web site is a neat one. Hope they provide somthing similar for indian cruze too.

1'] Holden Grille is only for holden badge... For Chevy it's Bowtie looks nice...

3] Indian version i would wish have more then 2 airbags..

4] I think  LTZ will come with 6 way controls for both the front seats.. They are   giving so many futures this will not cost that much..

6] As of now Holden Cruze is imported from GMDAT. In 2010 Cruze will start building in the Holden plants.. Qulity will remain same bcoz all parts are coming from Korea to india.

Well to me Chevy bowtie grille is best coz its part by which the car looks so stunning, the holden cruze isnt unique and is quite common. But why didnt chevy gave us that 5spoke alloys.

And safety features and some other features are bound to be different as we Indians are not given all the features in any of the cars available abroad.

And is the Cruze manufactured here or assembled???

Well to me Chevy bowtie grille is best coz its part by which the car looks so stunning' date=' the holden cruze isnt unique and is quite common. But why didnt chevy gave us that 5spoke alloys.

And safety features and some other features are bound to be different as we Indians are not given all the features in any of the cars available abroad.

And is the Cruze manufactured here or assembled???[/quote']

Cruze is CKD to India... It will be assembled here...

Yes 5 sopke alloys looks nice... But china has diffrent alloys..

Ha Ha!! smiley36.gif

I was planning between I20 & City before i test drove Cruze

I agree it is stretching my budget but after driving it i found all the point i was trying to map out of the other 2 (and was compromising on one with each)

It has looks & soul that i want & best package of 2 !!

(Diesel which is not a pain & features/looks)

I have booked the white color & have been promised by 15th of Oct.

The price + or - 10% is expected to be 13.25 (Ex-showroom) LTZ.

Man seems like you have exceed your budget by almost 1.5-1.8 times the budget of i20. But great, seems like you were not concerned about the budget.

Oh superb so we have 2members already who have booked the car before launch, i think ACi forum members have never seen such a response. Excellent. Seems Chevy has hit the bulls eye this time with great product, looks, ride, engine, interiors, features, price, etc, etc, etc.

And vineet are they giving the 3years maintenance package. Have you seen any other color of cruze except that greyish blue in real.

@Anuprav, which color you have booked.

I think black and red will look superb on Cruze.

For white will have to see it in real as white color differs a lot from company to company but almost all Chevy's looks good in white.

You gave much more amount for booking as here in Delhi they are taking Rs.50000 or 1 Lakhs

Even in Gujarat they have started bookings by 50' date='000 only but no TD's are available still in my city 20people have booked it already within 2 or 3days as booking started here now only. They are saying that although company have told them not to show any cars and not to give TD to anybody, they are showing to some customers who enquire about the car but no TD's.

EDIT :

I love the white colour on the holden page... well what else can i have ?

i allready have a red car.. and my dad is against black...

So even you are booking buddy??? ..Have you TD it yet..bluesapphire2009-10-01 10:22:20