anuprav

The Chevy Cruze Thread.

JDrive which would you go for > laura or cruze ? considering budget for around 15 lacks..

i dont really need diesel.. car will travel about less then 40 km a day!

cruze is not giving petrol!

so what should i do  > base model > laura 1.8tsi or cruze top end model ?

help me decide plz

thanx

Make a priority list of your requirements and see what fits the best.

I suggest you take test drive for both and see what is comfortable for you and also wait to see how market responds to Cruze.

If you are entirely an enthusiast driver and not concerned about petrol/ diesel or FE, 1.8 TSI is good option. It is fastest in the block for sure.

I wd have personally liked 1.8 TSI Elegance version for the interiors and other features but it curently comes only in the basic ambiente version.

Cruze LTZ is newer, maybe arguably better looking and will have new features that may be missing in TSI. ( Sunroof, PEPS etc)

Laura commands better brand value but poor ASS. But still it has decent sales in its fact sheets.  

As far as me, both does not seem to fit my req. I wd go for only Diesel ( long drives once a month). I had high expectations on Cruze but it did not impress me.

JDrive which would you go for > laura or cruze ? considering budget for around 15 lacks..

help me decide plz

thanx

I suggest you take test drive for both and see what is comfortable for you and also wait to see how market responds to Cruze.

If you are entirely an enthusiast driver and not concerned about petrol/ diesel or FE' date=' 1.8 TSI is good option. It is fastest in the block for sure.

I wd have personally liked 1.8 TSI Elegance version for the interiors and other features but it curently comes only in the basic ambiente version.

Cruze LTZ is newer, maybe arguably better looking and will have new features that may be missing in TSI. ( Sunroof, PEPS etc)

Laura commands better brand value but poor ASS. But still it has decent sales in its fact sheets.  

As far as me, both does not seem to fit my req. I wd go for only Diesel ( long drives once a month). I had high expectations on Cruze but it did not impress me.

[/quote']

Have you done the TD of Cruze ? If not do the TD first. Then decide which one you will go for... Ya some features are missing.. But some features are first in the segment... it feels like cruze is great VFM for sure.

help me decide plz

thanx

If you are entirely an enthusiast driver and not concerned about petrol/ diesel or FE' date=' 1.8 TSI is good option. It is fastest in the block for sure.

[/quote']

Is there a petrol vairent.. or when will it come out and is there auto ? when is it expected to come on petrol > auto.?

Yes Cruze is coming with petrol vairent & with auto on Jan 2010...

Is there a petrol vairent.. or when will it come out and is there auto ? when is it expected to come on petrol > auto.?

Yes Cruze is coming with petrol vairent & with auto?on Jan 2010...
Are you conformed ??? What's the source ??

Ya have heard that petrol engine and Auto transmission will come at Auto Expo, but for now its only diesel. I think thats pretty better choice to knock out competition. Because when any car launches with petrol engine, we keep asking when is diesel coming and till then its the cons of that petrol car that its not having a diesel engine, so why to worry about future petrol engine when we are having refined, powerful diesel at good price.

well I posted the link to my review on another website,it is up on yet another one,it is not very detailed as ACI that is why I did not put it up here,but if you want to look at a jist of it there you go-

http://indianautosblog.com/2009/10/siddhant-ahuja-how-i-liked-the-chevrolet-cruze

The diesel automatic will be launched at the auto expo and the 1.8 petrol cruze would come around April 2010.

I have dug deep,pulled some strings and been able to get a good idea of the pricing-it is a cracker one!

Just wait and watch!

i hate it when they do this...

i allways wanted a an AT when i was buying my new car ( which is now ) and they release after 4 months...pffffffffffffffffff

more and more waiting... unlucky.. :((

There was a soft launch done in Grand Hyat Delhi yesterday eve!!

I got a invite but could not go. Not sure if anyone else on this forum who got the invite too?

Will try to source details later today

anuprav.. u drove the cruze.. were  u sold out for it ?

we need more discussion on the turbo for the 1st and 2nd gear..

Yes I drove the car.  No I was not completely sold out for it but its eye catching.

anuprav.. u drove the cruze.. were  u sold out for it ?

we need more discussion on the turbo for the 1st and 2nd gear..

Yes I drove the car.  No I was not completely sold out for it but its eye catching.

whats the issue on the turbo lag ?