creativebala

Carnation and DC join hands

Carnation and DC join hands to provide complete customization solutions and semi customization kits and this kits will make your car to stand out in a crowd and will be comfortable and afforable too

DC aims to make customization a mass market thing

Price,

Innova- 4.95L

Marutis- 45K-60K

Honda Ciity- 60-75k

Nano- 70-80k

Thats a very good news! Do they have workshops set up in all the metros or is it a order it - post it - fix it urself kind of setup?

Any information as to where we can have a look at the customisations available?

Chennai

B � 20, 1st Main Cross Road, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai,Phone : 044-42968300

Mumbai

Asha Studio Compound, S T Road, Next to R K Studio, Chembur, Mumbai - 400071.,Phone : 022-32227701-702

Shahnawaz Bldg., C.S.T #114, Nr. Kamani Ind. Estate, Kale Marg, Bail Bazaar, Kurla (W), Mumbai - 70.

Western Express Highway No. 8, Kashimira, Mira Road East (Dahisar), District Thane, Mumbai - 401106.

Phone : 022-32220032/0036

Amritsar

DRV Automobile, Near Bypass, G. T. Road, Amritsar, Punjab., Phone : 0183-5091501/2

Hyderabad

Plot No.5 and Plot No.6, Near APIIC Office, Maula Ali Industrial Area, Phone : 040-27243405, 06

Municipal No.7-2-C30, Industrial Estate, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad, Phone : 040-23700595

Kerala

Opp BMW, Near BTH Sarovaram, NH 47 Bye pass , Kannadikkadu, Maradu, Near Vytilla, Ph: 0484-4140400, 444

Noida

Plot No. A110, Sector 05, Dist. G B Nagar, Noida

Phone : 0120-4522444,400

H-16, Sector 63, Dist. G B Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301.,Phone : 0120-4522300/333Noida

Good news......

Ever since DC started making customisation, wondered whether we may get this at an affordable price (or) will this remain only for the rich & affluent....

Once, Coimbatore was famous for Customisation of cars, but thats very limited business early...

now, we should see many gorgeous cars on roads shortly smiley16.gif

Any personal vengence

His designs are globally accepted man (with Chevy Beat as a living proof). People all over the world voted and made his design into production( but still i would love to own Chevy Groove though)

Even I see his Reva NX series has killer looks

DC makes best designs.. Its good thing that ready made kits would be available. And i think that Innova would the same which was featured in ACi anniversary issue, that was excellent thing i must say. I am really tempted to buy a used or base model new innova and giving it to Dc for around 5lacs.

Well that Innova needs to be chauffeur driven and we dont keep chauffeur and that can be main reason to not to go for that, but i really want to have that kinda feel, after all DC does something extra-ordinary and 4.75 lacks isnt that expensive for the features and class one gets.

Though Im not a fan of DC designs, original wins for me but this is a welcome move. Will help those who are into customization. Consumers will be able to get local sales/service & warranty.

What's important is that the prices of customized products should come down. As such DC products are heavily priced & out of reach of maximum.

More from motorbeam.com.

Carnation Auto has entered into a partnership with Dilip Chhabria modify cars of existing owners at reasonable prices. Carnation Auto, will start selling customized kits made by DC Design for various cars. The Tata Nano kit is priced ar Rs. 80,000/- whereas the Maruti Swift kit is priced between Rs. 45,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- and the Honda City kit between Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 75,000/- The kit for the Toyota Innova includes changed interiors and entertainment features and costs a whooping Rs. 4.95 lakh.