Sign in to follow this  
vnp1606

Looking for an Economy Bike

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new bike for my daily commutation to office, which is around 20 km to and fro in City conditions. I am looking for an economy bike with a good fuel efficiency (in 100 and 125 cc segment). (Fuel efficiency takes priority over price)

Please help me decide among the following-

1. Bajaj Platina

2. Hero Honda Passion plus

3. TVS Flame

Thanks,

Vinay

hero honda passion plus will be the one and only best ans. platina is cheaper in cost but its engine will be good 1lyfor 2 or hardly 3 years. but passion will be giving an awesom performance. tvs is taking trail about mileage bikes hence not got succeeded. passion is the best for u. thanks.

-dineshsmiley2.gif

but, whatever.  bajaj is a bajaj, hero honda is a hero honda. bajaj"s engine is one of the worst and temporary performance engines. hero honda is the best for awesome performance and passion plus, and splendour plus are the best for every gud brained peoples. buy passiom plus.go for it.

-dinesh

i forgot to mention. tvs is also a tvs . lol.  it has  better look than passion. but, its performance if failed in the market. if u dont belive me, checkout every popular forums. flame"s engine noise is like  a share auto.lol. but, passion/splendour are one of the most dominater amoung its class. smiley2.gif

its a hard truth pal.

-dinesh