sanjay2140

Palio stile 1.1 underpowered

hi.. I am sanjay frm Goa. I own a Jan-2009 Fiat Pallio Stile. But am very dissapointed that the power of the vehicle is not able to pull its own weight comfortable. Its terribly underpowered. I am presently thinking of exchanging this vehicle through a buy-back offer for either a I-10 or a U-va. Will i benefit by this or is there any way by which i can upgrade the power of my Palio stile 1.1. Please advise... FuelRunGod2009-09-27 13:11:34

Didn't you test drive the vehicle before buying it? You might not be too impressed by the UVA either in terms of engine performance. The i10 Kappa however, is quite quick. But it is a smaller car.

Please do not post in bold and place threads in the correct sections. Go through the rules and regulations of the forum.

Thread Moved.

FRG
FuelRunGod2009-09-27 13:12:16

Check if engine transplant is possible' date=' if yes buy an MJD happily[/quote']

Experts your opinions plz----

Can you all hear me- Cyrus, FRG,SG sirs

Oh NO NO NO!!! An Engine Swap in a Palio!! Unless you have a few Lacks spare, a woudnt even attempt that.

Leave aside everything, get the Palio Stile1.6. It's one hell of a driver's car and leave the Ritz, i10 and Swift coughing. It's brilliant dynamically as well and is more comfortable to sit in than the others.

AND FIAT'S SERIOUSLY IMPROVING ON IT'S AFTER SALES SERVICES.

Hi sanjay first of all welcome .

The palio 1.1lt is terrably underpowered and given the line up of palio engines only multijet is the one to go for.

Regarding a better car to replace the Uva is good enough and the on going offers will give you sweet deal but the Uva is not that much powerful either do a TD on highway especially . The ritz and i10 kappa are good powered cars but meant for city use .Try the i20 or the 1.4lt petrol varient of punto in which you get as much space as the palio . Happy hunting.

Dude!! Bad decision buying such an old hag. That car is long past its glory days and now its there because Fiat refuses to kill it. Replace it if possible. With a i10 or a Punto.

What rate should i expect as an exchange...???

Hi....

Thanks for your advise.. Checked with fiat for replacing the car with a Punto. They reduced the rate of my Palio straight by 40%. Is that ok or shoudl i negotiate for more...???? I am planning to go for a Punto by this Diwali...

Well if you go for another tata product then its value will be retained expect 20% off on the price in excellent working condition.

Hi....

Thanks for your advise.. Checked with fiat for replacing the car with a Punto. They reduced the rate of my Palio straight by 40%. Is that ok or shoudl i negotiate for more...???? I am planning to go for a Punto by this Diwali...