Congrats for new car.......i think

1.wagonr is the best

2.it is spacious and suitable for family and 7 members

3.if your employee buy a-star

4.if you want for all purposes buy wagonr

5.also it's mileage is high compared to zen-estilo,a-star

Thanks

Have a nice time

@winner: So are you saying the Estilo is a better car than the i10' date=' Ritz?[/quote']

It is better than i10. Ritz is a diiferent segment and i am not comparing Estilo and Ritz.

The one and only and huge problem with i10 is that the beige coloured dash reflectss too much on the screen in the sunlight and you can hardly see the road.

This can cause accidents.

Hello

Congrats for new car.......i think

1. wagonr is the best (when compared with WagonR,WagonR and WagonR)

2. it is spacious and suitable for family and 7 members (Provided all are infants)

3. if your employee buy a-star (you need to have a Swift atleast- not a WagonR)

4. if you want for all purposes buy wagonr (but it fails to serve one purpose- Car)

5. also it's mileage is high compared to zen-estilo,a-star(Estilo& A* gives 19+ kmpl according to ARAI )

Thanks

Have a nice time

@winner: So are you saying the Estilo is a better car than the i10' date=' Ritz?[/quote']

It is better than i10. Ritz is a diiferent segment and i am not comparing Estilo and Ritz.

I don't know what to say when the i10 becomes better than the Estilo. I rest my case. But to everyone else, don't take my word for it. Go test drive the cars.

FRG

@Dr.Vitrag: I see your taken in awe with MSIL at it's "tinny" best. May I suggest the i10/Ritz petrol. Estilo is basically previous gen Wagon R, the present Wagon R is a little later gen. Why would anyone buy these tin cans just beat's me. Perhap's it's MSIL marketing and service muscle that's working overtime. The Wagon R is one car that doesn't deserve the number's it's doing. Durango Dude2009-10-03 18:26:48

The Wagon R is one car that doesn't deserve the number's it's doing.

I tend to disagree.

The Wagon R sells on the sheer practicability it offers!

It uses the space most efficiently than any other cars in comparison. Storage spaces are in plenty and nice touches like shopping-bag holder infront of front Passenger is really a nice touch.

Also, the recent facelift helped a lot. The new design somewhat hides the boxy exterior dimensions.

Yes. I agree that, it is not a perfect car. The gear shift and Engine refinement are not as good as the other cars. However, the dynamic abilities are good when we consider its height.

@DD: Yes. You are correct. The Wagon R sells because of Maruti's huge service network as well.

And I would like to add a correction:

Estilo is based on last generation MR Wagon, and not on the Wagon R. Maruti doesnt use the name "MR Wagon" in India for Estilo, since it might be conflicting.carispassion2009-10-04 08:29:31

Dude, try and convince your dad and make him buy Chevy Beat man. It has got looks, space, Chevy Promise, wonderful suspension,......

Compared to Beat, WR & Estilo are craps

You will be getting it on roads in two months time, which should be better than the uncertain WagonR

Carispassion, in one of your posts you had mentioned that the Estilo is not based on the Wagon R platform but on the MR Wagon platform. I was only saying that there is only one platform on which the Wagon R, the MR Wagon and as you have pointed out the Indian Alto are based. It gets called the Wagon R platform since that is the car that appeared first. Platforms are different from brands. For example the Skoda Superb and the VW Passat are based on the same platform, even though they are two different cars from two different brands. My response was to your post that said 'correction: the Estilo is based on the MR Wagon platform and not Wagon R'. All I was trying to do was to point out that the platform is the same.sadsack2009-10-04 17:12:06

@Dr.Vitrag: I see your taken in awe with MSIL at it's "tinny" best. May I suggest the i10/Ritz petrol. Estilo is basically previous gen Wagon R' date=' the present Wagon R is a little later gen. Why would anyone buy these tin cans just beat's me. Perhap's it's MSIL marketing and service muscle that's working overtime. The Wagon R is one car that doesn't deserve the number's it's doing. [/quote']

I cannot agree more. Actually as far as I know both the WagonR  and Estilo (I refuse to call it a Zen!) are on the Alto platform.

I dont know why so much fuss is being created. Wagon R should not even be in the picture. Newer version is going to be launched soon, so no point buying that. The debate is narrowed down to i10 and Estilo, provided you cant go for Ritz.

The points where i10 scores is space and quality. It has the best interior quality you can ask for in a  sub 4 lakh car. But it is heavier and 1.2 Kappa does the real justice to the car.

The point where Estilo scores is engine and equipment and the oh so brilliant after sales service. The K series engine is one of the best petrol engine series on sale in India rivaled only by the iVtecs. They are supremely refined and fuel efficient.

So if you feel quality and space to be alright in the Estilo, there is no harm in buying it. Now regarding that only you can decide how much space you require, or whether you feel quality is OK or not, when you see the car in flesh, so now you have to go to the showroom and make your decision.

PS: One of the mags have done a comparo of i10 1.1, spark and Estilo. Even Autocar review of Estilo this month will help you. Go check out the news stands.

Thanks to all for advice.

Can someone tell me which colour is best for Ritz?

I liked white, silver and grey. I've seen white and silver but not grey.

Can someone post High resolution photos of grey ritz plz?

Thanks.