manish.nandwana

buying a car: Budget 4 lacks

Can I know your monthly mileage, if its more than 1000km/month, you should buy a diesel and its hard to get in this price.

The only car sub 4L with decent leg room & driving comfort is Spark. Estilo is not that spacious. If you can wait for 2 more months, you will have Chevy Beat @ 4L. You can alternatively try Ritz to satisfy your needs, though slightly above your budget.

Hmmmmmm in 4 lacs u need a leg spacy car... if m not wrong ur height is arround 6 feets.

ok cming to ur question !

if u need a spacy car.. then options are all petrol..

1 NEW ESTILO not old zen estilo

2 Hyundai i1.10 1.2 L Sports cost is arroound 4.50 lacs on road but after discounts like corporate offer, free insurance etc it will be in 4 to 4.15 lacs on road.

3. hamara pyara dibba Maruti's wagonR

4. Indica's Newly launched version..

but as per ownership experience u hav to go with ESTILO NEW or I10Sportz Manual. both cars will satisfy ur needs ...

take a test drive of these two cars .. & find best in these two best options for you..

be happy be progressive

If your driving is more than 50kms daily,then go for Indica Vista TDi diesel.

If your running is less than this limit then go for the petrol engined & best Amongst them is Hyundai i10 kappa. .   

Else, Estilo is a good car but suffer from excessive height & dynamics.

If your driving is more than 50kms daily' date='then go for Indica Vista TDi diesel.
If your running is less than this limit then go for the petrol engined & best Amongst them is Hyundai i10 kappa. .   
Else, Estilo is a good car but suffer from excessive height & dynamics.[/quote']

YES IT COULD BE BEST CHOICE

Indica Vista is a good car but the petrol engine is not that good both in terms of performance and economy.

Go for i10, you may have to extend your budget by 20k or so but it will be worth it.

tanmay872009-09-30 07:34:23

As i own the Chevy spark, i would definately recommend you that. Dont go for Wagon R as its due for engine change and also Estilo is very cramped and has cheap plastics. Even the latest Overdrive issue has compared the refreshed Estilo and refreshed Santro and said Santro is still much better option than the new Estilo.

Otherwise wait for Chevy Beat.

Else if you can extend your budget then i10 is best option, also the Ritz is pretty good option.

for a run of 15 KMS daily please go with maruti NEW ESTILO at number 1

then Consider Hyundai i10 1.2 Kappa Sports Manual...

first choice will be in 4 lacs... 2nd chioce will be in range of 4.15 lacs overall.   but in both cases u will feel completely satisfied man.

sub 4L with decent leg room & driving comfort is Spark. If you can wait for 2 more months' date=' you will have Chevy Beat @ 4L. [/quote']

As i own the Chevy spark' date=' i would definately recommend you that.
Otherwise wait for Chevy Beat.[/quote']

Check out the consistency man, choose between these two and you will never regret later.

Hello

It depends on your budget. If you want to purchase a new car I think according to your budget.Google is best way to find out any type of the information.Check out the car related website and take the lots of information about car.

Thanks

have a nice time a head

Hello

It depends on your budget. If you want to purchase a new car I think according to your budget.Google is best way to find out any type of the information.Check out the car related website and take the lots of information about car.

Thanks
have a nice time a head

Bad thing Davies smiley2.gif... i think he is also aware about google search engine. he need ur help my dear friend... guide him.. i know u can do .smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley2.gif

& as per ur car related last line ( check out the) in ur post , i would like to tell you autocar India is a best magazine cum website which provides best & up to date inforamtion regarding cars & auto industry.

smiley1.gif