Sign in to follow this  
dineshzma116

ENFIELD AS AMERICAN CHOPPER?

will this idea work out?

Guys due to some of my friends request, i have planned to buy "POWER PERFORMANCE RACING KITS( chopper)"  for their indian bikes. (they all have ROYAL ENFIELD" high cc bikes in india). thay have planned to fit an performance kits same like a "AMERICAN CHOPPERS, including NOS". but i fears that this will not work out for them and may be a chance for a severe injury if failed.

guys,what you saying about this?

-dinesh

Not all choppers have a Nitrous Kit. Very few extremely high performance ones do.

And If you are looking to change an Enfield into a Chopper, Vardenchi Choppers in Bombay is he Place for you.

Not all choppers have a Nitrous Kit. Very few extremely high performance ones do.

And If you are looking to change an Enfield into a Chopper' date=' Vardenchi Choppers in Bombay is he Place for you. [/quote']

ok pal. thanks for info. but its not for me, its for my friends, and too i advise them not to install this because the bike"s performance will be 20 x TIMES worser than the previous if wrongly installed or mis-matches for that bike.

I feel these performance kits can be fitted only with experiece and not just like an add on fitments. This needs some hands on experience with vehicle as well as with the kit. So with out this, it will certainly affect the performance of the vehicle.

So think twice before you invest in such kits.