winner48

Delhi Meet

Well, for now we have booked tickets for Delhi as i am going there on 1st Jan till 7th jan. Will go to Mathura and haridwar, so will definately visit the Expo, as the dates have been decided keeping it in mind.

Although last moment can cancel all the plans, but i am hopeful that i will visit.

Yes Cyrus, there are many members from Delhi and around and also many from other parts of country will be coming from our forum community, so organise something special, as this will be the only time where maximum members can make it there.bluesapphire2009-11-15 06:56:27

Yes thats the good idea. Lets fix the date.  I will not be in Delhi from 17th Dec till 4th Jan 2010 as going to Mumbai for attending CW meet and from there going to Goa for new years celebrations.

Will be back on 4th Jan.

Forgot about me ! I also live in Delhi  not NCR- so did you meet ?where in Delhi

@susan use private messenger still better avoid posting - personal details

@mods - please delete the phone number posted so that its is not misused- thanks