pryas

HAtch MAtch!!!

Which is the Best Hatch in India ( Overall)  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the Best Hatch in India ( Overall)

swift diesel..

for sure....

very good handling. better ride quality in diesel version, than petrol. pleasure to drive diesel engine and economical.

space is also not an issue... it scores on high speed stability and style. It has sufficient space for three. but not lavish on the space frond.

Yeah its a very good car, the best rather but is overpriced . There's no much discounts too as there's demand and nothing even comes near it. The diesel Fiat Punto's entry in 2008 may change equations. The diesel Getz is no threat to the SwiftVDi. So those who can wait till 2008 may get the diesel Swift with better offers.Maruti knows what to offer for models for which they are getting a tough competition.

voted for the getz 1.3 petrol

the only downside i see is the milege otherwise i feel its a super transmission with excellent suspension and most of all really well finished interiors

if u can pay 5.5 lacks and are willing to get 2kms'ltt less than the competiotion i think its one of the best hatchbacks

Swift Diesel - Overall great value for money and the Best available engine initially i thought the swift diesel was overpriced but then i thought i was worth it and now i think Getz Diesel is overpriced,

Swift Diesel,

Cheerssmiley20.gif

buesapphire... the swift diesel is the best diesel in its segment ( in fact the only one now) and is better and quiter than the getz diesel. maybe the getz is faster but its more expensive and overall the swift rules. any day. 

i agree with Pra2veen the Swift Diesel is value for money and offers excellent package but the gets diesel on the other hand is quite expensive in other words what mndvishnu said its overpriced, yea swift ROckssssmiley32.gif

The Suzuki Swift anyday, in petrol or diesel form.  I own a petrol VXi and was never fascinated by a car so much.  It is very versatile and is at home both in the city and on the highway.  The small boot is not an issue if you have a small family like I do and if you don't travel around the world in it!  Not once did I crib about the high running costs of petrol. 

Jitz

i will try to get a pic of Getz with alloys( not sure of teh brand as am not able to get hold of the owner)... this car belongs to a petrol pump owner near my place, guys he looks like the sexiest wheels on earth... once i contact the owner and planning to put on the same wheels on my Getz too...

i will try to get a pic of Getz with alloys( not sure of teh brand as am not able to get hold of the owner)... this car belongs to a petrol pump owner near my place' date=' guys he looks like the sexiest wheels on earth... once i contact the owner and planning to put on the same wheels on my Getz too... [/quote']

plz do get the pic... i really wanna see them. if u dont get the pics, just describe them for us

i will try to get a pic of Getz with alloys( not sure of teh brand as am not able to get hold of the owner)... this car belongs to a petrol pump owner near my place' date=' guys he looks like the sexiest wheels on earth... once i contact the owner and planning to put on the same wheels on my Getz too... [/quote']

Thats cool maybe we all have a glimpse of it well i am not gonna put those alloys be it what so ever co we already have the alloys of Honda and not planning to chnage it well if my friend need to have alloys to ther car then i surely will show them the snaps after ou post it,

Regards,

Priya

Yes Honda has best looking alloys you may never know when an alloy can fasinate you it can be even better than civic's. harryccc please get the pic as I am fond of looking at delicious alloys.

I've cast my vote for the Alto...I think its one of the best hatchbacks in India (1100, of course). It gives great pleasure while driving (pl don't compare to sedans or SUVs), looks cute, and the best part is the mileage. Mine gives around 16, considering she's about three years old, and has been driven very rough by 'em drivers. Thumbs up for her anyday.