pritm

10 th Auto Expo 2010 - New Delhi

New Delhi is gearing up for the 10th Auto Expo from 5 th Jan 2010.

New launches, new variants new offerings and many more.

Volkswagen Polo

Nissna Micra

Toyota New small car

Tata New Safari

what else..

I have jus booked my tickets. I will be there from 8 to 10 Jan.CYRUS432009-10-04 15:44:16

as the market is improving & people are showing interest in market , i hope it will be a hot show for 2010..... pray to god for some hybrid or ecofriendly cars @ ecofriendly price for Indian Market. smiley14.gif

hello pritm' date='
can you please tell me how to book tickets of expo in advance?
Thanks! smiley1.gif[/quote']

Hey there's nothing like to book tickets for expo. I have mentioned about booking my flight tickets.:-)

New Delhi is gearing up for the 10th Auto Expo from 5 th Jan 2010.
New launches' date=' new variants new offerings and many more.
Volkswagen Polo
Nissna Micra
Toyota New small car
Tata New Safari
what else..
I have jus booked my tickets. I will be there from 8 to 10 Jan.[/quote']

Chevy Beat also major car in 10th Auto Expo..

We can also expect Cruze Automatic & Petrol versions...

Hey guys' date='

I've been a regular at the expo for the past 10 yrs and will surely be there this time also.

I've arranged for VIP passes for myself and will try to get extra ones if anyone needs them.[/quote']

What are the benefits/previlages for VIP pass.

Even am planning to visit this time, may be all goes well as per planning.

I have been to the first three India Auto Expos at New Delhi's Pragathi Maidan.  The experience was too good to describe.  I did take a lot of snaps so that my two sons can have a look at the very many cars that were on display, including Honda's white Solar car and Ferrari's F-1 red beauty.  Thanks to those snaps, our kids have insisted that we are regular subsribers of a couple of auto magazines since then.

Usually, the Expo is open for Business Visitors (dealers/sellers seeking business deals and personnel of counters/stalls) during the morning hours and for all others during the afternoon/evening.  If you had visited once, and have carefully kept your identity cards, they will certainly help you in getting a Business Visitor Pass (usually a plastic barcoded ID card).  On all the three occassions, I had a Business Visitor Pass and I used to spend maximum time from 9 am to 7 p.m, often with friends.  Food courts and other edible stalls are excellent and are always well stocked. 

This year (2010 Jan), I wish to take my younger son with me (my elder son is now in USA for his MBA from Michigan (very close to Detroit, the capital of Auto Industry).

I shall be finalising my visit during the first week of Dec.  And, I wish to meet all our Autocar Members.  See you there.  

Guys need some help.

I am planning to visit Auto-expo on 5th or 6th and then leave for Surat on 7th but read somewhere that it will open only on 7th for general visitors, can someone provide a clear information on this. Also their site mentions some online registration so do we need to do that.