jadu911

Want to know about dyno test !!!

Dudes !!! Please provide me with some sites where i can find the Dyno test results done with the Indian bikes !! And also places where we can have a Dyno test too !!! Am from Cochin and if anyone knows one nearby then please be open to speak about it !!! Thanks in Advance !!!

hey pal. i think there is no site so far containing the details of INDIAN BIKES dyno chart. because there is no work to make DYNO run for indian bikes privately, in most cases DYNO results will be published only for higg cc superbikes and cars. but we have only commercial vehicle in our india. so dyno charts will be kept under with themselves by their repective company.

-dinesh

even i am not clear of any privately owned Dyno testing facility in india as its a very costly equipment. It gives a collective details of the vehicle in a single go.

It gives Specific Fuel Consumption, Max torque, power, deceleration curve etc.

In AshokLeyland we call this as Roller Test Bench where in we test the complete vehicle dynamic performance including the above mentioned parameters. The vehicle can be accelerated upto 120KM in stand by condition and brought back to Zero.This test completely eliminated the actual road test of the vehicle.

yes ofcourse.. dyno run equipments are expensive and our india doesnt have any proffessional performance shop in dyno run. and our peoples doesnt know the exact technic about dyno tuning yet. some could have learning and running the shop here too. but i suggest you please dont got cheated by anyone in our land due to DYNO test and tune, because no one knows about exact dyno tune in india at shops. this needs a special course and local dealers cant do that.

-dinesh