SX4 SOON IN SHOWROOMS

RANA MOTORS PVT LTD-RIKHI HOUSE,A 2

RIKHI HOUSE,A 2/7 SAFDARJUNG ENCLAVE,OPP. BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE

Ph #: 011-26712222,, ,

Fax :26711320

Email :

Pin Code: 110029

YOU CAN CALL ON THIS NO.

I know Rana Motors because I bought Wagan R when new modified model was to be introduced in 2006.

At that time they told me, saar why you buying old model when new model is coming next week. Upon asking, what will be different, he told me saar it will be completely different and bigger than the current one.

I think, I had more knowledge that it will be nothing but minor changes here and there and this one is the truth.

Most of the time these sales persons are busy selling and does not chat on auto forums like you & me thus their knowledge is worst than ours.

The new SX4 gets some minor styling changes with respect to the bumpers and some new touches to the interiors too.. More importantly, it is expected with a new engine complying to Euro4/Bharat Stage 4 norms with Variable valve timing and 104-106bhp.

Dont we already have a thread for this? well anyway if u are waiting for a facelift form maruti dont expect too much...remember the changes to the ext. of the new GV 2.4(i love the Grand vitara though)so...

but rumors has it-honey comb grill will be there...

did the dealer tell you anything regarding when the swift and the swift dezire are expected to be launched with the new k series engines.i am waiting for its launch but not getting any news on the same if u get to know anything from the dealer please write about it.

today i was watching overdrive on cnbc and there in thier quiery segment one guy asked about the rumers of maruti stoping the production of sx4.. and to my surprise they said maruti didnt stop production of sx4 they have just slowed it down but they did NOT say anything about any facelift, rather they told that  guy that maruti is trying to put a diesel there so asked him to wait a couple of months for the diesel SX4!!!

Grrrrr! i just typed such a detailed msg but it showed some error(like the one few other ppl have mentioned)....i dont have the enrgy right now to type everything again so let me sum it up in just a line or two- i wathched the overdrive show and they said "maruti has slowed the pduction of sx4 to put a diesel engine there and said it will be out in couple f months..."

New SX4 is being launched on 14th October with chocolate and beige interior, music system will have USB, front grills will have changes, change in BHP but CC will remain the same. VTT enginee.

While the BHP increase is not significant, but because of better torque, the drivability is supposed to have taken a huge leap forward. Also the Variable valve timing improves fuel economy. And Maruti has improved interior quality in all its car with every launch it has done. Ritz reviews proved that Maruti is seriously looking at this angle so I expect improvement.

With every issues of its addressed and in Autocar's language"filled to the teeth with features" this car will definitely sell. Though beating Honda is a task I dont think it will still be capable of but its no. are definitely going for the increase.

Until Toyota and VW launch their sedans in this segment it will remaina s the fight of the second best. No other car maker has the brand value and the snob value of Honda. So till then lets just enjoy this fight.

There is only one thing I am not happy about and that is the reaction of Hyundai. There are no positives to buy the petrol engined versions and they have let the market slip after gaining huge grounds by the Accent. They should give us a better petrol engine with all the safety features and other features like steering mounted control etc. And drop the Verna name, it has got a dull image now.

just now i have talked to rana motors they said that the car will launch in this week with some changes in the engine and there is a delay because there are elections going on in hariyana and only petrol version is going to be launchedPREDATOR2009-10-14 12:32:36