PREDATOR

SX4 SOON IN SHOWROOMS

Suspension was improved in the 2009 model but it still had some way to go before being called good.

I had been almost sure that we would get some revised bumpers etc. and new alloys. Are you sure of that information?

I dont think those wooden trims will look good but still am waiting to see it. Hope MS gives some good looking wooden trims.

Yes. I tend to agree with you. Black-beige combination might not work well with wooden finish.

I think Maruti might be considering the interior colour-combination change before considering a wooden trim.

SX4 petrol and automatic will be launched.  Chocolate and beige interior with front grill change. BHP a slight increase with same CC.

No other changes are expected this was confirmed by a Sales Excutive of DD motors and magic motors, Delhi.

An automatic looks like theree will be a good challenge for the city ' date=' Verna and i20 AT.

104bhp is good enough but only 2.5bhp increase is marginal you won't even feel it.[/quote']

Its not the increase that matters. VVT will provide a much better ride. Also it solves the problem of sudden power that kicks in at around 2000 rpm. I expect the SX4 AT to be priced at 7.75 lakh ex showroom(not considering the leather). If its leather then around 8 lakhs. But the leather provided by charging 37000 extra is of poor quality. Most of the people just go for aftermarket leather as even Stanley is cheaper.

SX4 Diesel may sound interesting. I am not interested about petrol at this peice. Because there are wide choices available in the diesel cars segment at this price and infact lower than SX4