PREDATOR

SX4 SOON IN SHOWROOMS

new sx4 launched.....jst got the call from dealer that the car has arrived...enjoy.....

@ Psi which dealer has told you that it has arrived.

Three dealers in Delhi are in constant touch with me.

Its due for launch on 25.09.2009.

Top model ZXI will have automatic.

New SX4 will have wooden panel, chocolate and beige interior, front grill change, AUX in, music system changed.

Apart from the above no other changes.

new sx4 launched.....jst got the call from dealer that the car has arrived...enjoy.....

plz tell which dealer has cxalled you because i have bcalled rana motors they said they are not having any such information about the release

213996d1256208462t-maruti-halts-sx4-prod

213997d1256208462t-maruti-halts-sx4-prod

213998d1256208462t-maruti-halts-sx4-prod

213999d1256208462t-maruti-halts-sx4-prod

* Uprated 1.6 Litre engine with VVT head which now develops 106 bhp. The new engine also meets the Bharat IV norms

* Brown + Beige Interiors

* USB Input for the ICE (In Car Entertainment)

* Wooden finish door mounted power window console

* Flush fitting central rear seat arm rest

* New Honeycomb Grille

* New 10 spoke alloy wheels

* Automatic Transmission Option

With the upgrade Maruti has also launched two new colors - Blue and Brick Red.

ARAI ratings-15.5 MT/12.5 AT

Sources:PICS: Team-BHP

Details:Cubiccapacity

rahul18102009-10-23 09:32:26

Apart from the alloys, not much difference externally. The wood finish power window console looks out of place. Maruti should have gone for silver/chrome finish to go with the chrome/silver finish on the dash, steering and ac vents.

Finally Maruti realised what the luxury is ! & how much do it matters in India...

Thanks to the New Jazzed up interiors, however it would have been more liked if the centre console has been also given the Wooden Trim like that of on the Door pads.

However much appealing is the new 10 spoke Alloys & techhyyyyy VVT badge(really surprising on the Maruti)

Likely to pose some worries to the Honda or alikes too....

my takes/views etc etc on the new SX4, as  a recent owner of SX4 i was hopein unlike most of you out there, for minimal changessmiley15.gif

@winner i agree with you and few others that the alloys on the current ver. indeed are much better looking...

and on the previous page some one said that the centre consol looks ugly- well i tihnk thats becos of the brown dash, while the part b/t the silver strips is still blacksmiley18.gif so its stands out(ugly indeed), in the current model the dash is dark grey so the centre consol with those silver strips actually looks cool...

104bhp, just a +2 from previous one(but mind you its a VVT)

ventilated disc brakes-wow the braking of current Sx4 is superb(even better that the HC), want to try the new brakes

usb conn. is there(i think)

ofcourse AT is there now.

front grill is changed, by the way  does anybody know if the back bumper is redesigned too?

PS- i wonder how much those new honey comb grill bumpers are going to cost, any one have any idea? how much does current bumpers of SX4 costs?

The back bumper is new also and sproty.

I like the is auto transmission.

I don't know if they have solved that rattling in the dash board or not, can someone please throw some light on it.

Overall, its lookiing refreshing and will be selling decent 2000 p/month for quite some time.