jadu911

NEED COMMENTS ON NEW DISCOVER 100cc !!!

true shine may give somewhere around 52-55 kmpl. But the ride quality is fantastic. The engine  is very refined. Splendour's charm has gone. The new splendours aren't performing as great they were doing earlier. At top speeds Splendour struggles and vibrates a lot. Why to afford a 100 cc spendlour at the same price when 125cc shine is available.

All the honda bikes are much better than the hero hondas .Offcourse hero hondas are far better than the bajaj. As far as TVS Flame is corcerned , i havent driven any of the tvs bikes , but have heard that the cost of maintaining a tvs bike is much cheaper than any other bikes in India.Flame looks good and i think it performs well too!!!!!!!!!!!!
rki20072009-10-11 17:51:07

Why a 100cc? Why a bajaj?

If you are so concerned about a 100cc' date=' go for the proven Splendor/Passion

or if mileage/looks matters, go for Flame125/Honda Shine
[/quote']

Completely agree with Bala.

The company has announced their plans to re-enter into the 100cc bike category with a new product.

Bajaj  Discover 100cc model would be launched later . It would take on Hero Honda which has products like Splendor and Passion in this segment.

This version of  Bajaj  Discover would be powered with the company

Discover 100 is a good bike with engine Powerful & refined enough to pull the weight of 2 heavy sized adults with considerable endurance.

Its Fuel efficiency is also on a higher side. Expect 70-75kmpl+ Overall.

Although i don't own one but I have many times driven a bajaj discover 100 and I find it a good bike at the price.

The bike has good power and pulling from its twin-spark engine.

the fuel efficiency is also great and the five-speed gearbox is also great.

The ride and handling is really good,braking is decent and don't forget the fantastic suspension.