abhigtr

buying ninja 250r

hi guys need your help .....i will be selling my r15 to get this baby ninja and was wondering that if i get this bike will service be a issue .... and moreover money is not a problem my dad is ready to spend 2.2 lacks to the max .... and please suggest me how much will my 1 year r15 will fetch for..... and suggest the colour i should go for .....i am going on thursday to pro biking showroom to book the bike.....guys please help me out fast and does this bike come with a digital cluster or the normal one seen on all 250r around the world

Hey man, unless you are highly performance oriented and a biking enthusiast, i feel it doesnt make sense to sell your 1 year old R15 and get the Ninja. I feel the R15 with performance mods is good enough to take on the Ninja.

its a rubbish to sell your r15 for ninja. if you have good load of money, you can buy a ninja or atleast through a financial loan scheme. because r15 is one of a big awesome compact performance bike which is equal or more than powerfull than zma and p220. and i too have r15 in india. basically iam a motogp racer in the bahrain. but even i like that good compact model of baby r1 thats r15... you can buy ninja in loan financial scheme if you want it must.

-dinesh

Well the Ninja will cost you 2.7lac+ in Chennai. I would suggest you to keep the R15 and wait for some other sports bike, even KTM will be launching their bikes through bajaj. The instrument cluster of Ninja looks way back from 80's. I remember the KB 4stroke (1st 4stroke bike in India from kawasaki bajaj) had this kind of cluster. Rest if you wanna buy it any how then i would suggest you green color, as thats the only in which Ninja will attract attention and will look exclusive. You already have R15 black so this time go for a change.

Wait for some reviews then decide to take a plunge . The Ninja is a good performance bike and should be exchanged for R15 also 70k is a spot on price for sale . Wait for autocar review.

Hi buddy,

Buy the ninja only n only if u are desperate to buy it and u hv enough dough for it at launch an onroad price of around 3lakhs was a lightening on me and around 3friends of mine and me have cancelled d plan to buy it...

So as such ninja wont get many buyers at this price.

No doubt it wud be a wonderful piece of technology but think before u leap...

And no it doesnt hv a digital cluster, its way too old...

Ur r15 at such a low run in 1yr shud fetch easily around 70+...

Dont hurry take a wiser desicion...

All the best!

And yes if I would have been at ur place then i'd have installed performance kit provided by Yamaha...

An r15 modded by yamaha wont be less than a Ninja250 in terms of performance...

Thats a cheaper alternate... smiley9.gif

hey dude the performence parts of r15 would serve u better than  the ninja250. no doubt its a better bike but i feel its waste spending 3lakhs for a bike thts just 250cc a 100cc more than ur bike.....producing 32ps thts 12 more than ur bike....a top speed of 180kmph thts jus 35 more than ur bike. either u get a performence mod or buy a used r6!!

Seriously.. R15 vs Ninja 250? Have you guys tried the Ninja?

By the time you spend all the money to mod the R15, I it will cost you almost the same amount of the Ninja. And it won't be road legal too..

I'm not saying R15 is inferior, but Ninja 250 is a different class altogether. It is not a fair comparison.
gtmaniac2009-11-17 06:52:55