Sign in to follow this  
bluesapphire

Next Generation Tata Safari

Hi guys, i know there are many threads on this but all threads started with new Safari almost all 'Safari' threads have Indicruz's pics because many felt that this would be the new Safari but no, there is another one for hardcore offroaders and thus i am creating this new thread exclusively for Safari as there are many threads on Indicruz with some spy pics already.

Spy pic from Motoroids.com

motoroids_2010_safari_8.jpg

For over 18 months now, since the first spy-shots of the Tata X-over (pronounced as Cross-Over) surfaced on the internet, the world has been busy calling it the 2010 Safari. Contrary to those claims, the X-over is Tata

The new Safari will be powered by a spanking new 3.0-litre DICOR

?

news unreliable' date=' why no 2.2 -litre DICOR
[/quote'] May be its completely new one as mentioned above, i think FRG may shed more light on this.

And look wise now i trust tata for their design, actually from the very beginning they are giving us good models but now the trust is increasing after Vista, Nano, Grande and Manza. Even the current safari rocks if looks are considered but Tata needs to give it Vista magic and needs to improve on Quality front, good handling and good interiors. Space, looks and ride is already the best. And i hope it will be good for off-roading too.

Useful info. there BS! I was looking for answers on the new Safari for quite some time. Though I was always sure of the fact that Xover was diff. from Safari contrary to confused reports in various media.

Mention of 3L dicor seems a step backwards from the 2.2! Maybe because 2.2 was giving way lot of problems to Tata & they haven't been able to sort it out completely. Whereas, 3L Dicor had become trouble free by the end of its lifecycle but it could face problems adjusting to new Emission norms.

The foremost thing needed in the Safari is "Reliability", design, shape, etc. are all secondary!

You looks like from motoroids.com' date=' Are you spamming? smiley1.gif[/quote'] Dude am not from motoroids, just was searching something and came through this info found on motoroids.com so thought to share with you. I am on ACi since long time and i dont need to do any spamming here. So please see the profile of members and then say anything about them.