Sign in to follow this  
bluesapphire

Tata Vista Anniversary edition.

Hi guys, 1st Tata motors launched the limited edition Indica Vista to celebrate the 10years of Tata Motors but then as it was for limited period was discontinued although it got good demand. Now its back again to celebrate Vista's anniversary and except some few changes all are same but looks really good.

The changes are :

Brown roof instead of black in previous edition.

Leather dashboard for the first time in any indian hatch.

Same bluetooth enabled Mp3 player as before.

Leather seats.

Same alloys.

Porcelain white similar to previous edition.

Chrome finished decals instead of Gold finished as before.

And there is an increase of about 30k.

Here are some pics.

vista2edition.jpg

vista2interiors.jpg

vista2seats.jpg

vista2rearseats.jpg

Courtesy - Vijay thacker (member - ACi & IAB)

Tata is on roll nowadays, this limited edition is worth the extra price. For extra 30k you are getting so many things and the leather dash looks quite upmarket and also the whole car looks too good with those alloys and brown roof.

Great going TATA.

Some more pics.

tata_indica_vista_limited_edition_8.JPG

tata_indica_vista_limited_edition_9.jpg

tata_indica_vista_limited_edition_10.jpg

tata_indica_vista_limited_edition_4.JPG

tata_indica_vista_limited_edition_3.JPG

Source - Vicky.in

The interiors looks excellent, much more upmarket even than many sedans but have to check out if quality matches the rich looking interiors.

Also see the chrome rings on rotary aircon controls, even they looks good. Overall its truely the limited edition and as Rssh said, its not just with some stickers here and there.

Is this true ? I didn't see any advertisements in the new paper or on TV.

If it is true, then i have to change my decision from SWIFT Ldi to INDICA VISTA anniversary edition.

Could you guys please confirm ?

what is the ex-showroom price in PUNE for this anniversary edition ?

I tried checking the indica vista website.  But is down due to some reason.

Error message Firefox can't find the server at www.indicavista.com.

Incidentally, I saw one vista limited edition parked in our  office basement parking. fingers crossed smiley1.gif

anveshp2009-10-10 18:13:42

A very good attempt  by Tata & not like other "special editions" which are merely called so with just stickers & stuff.

A small issue though, the Brown roof will absorb a lot of sunlight & make the A.C. work hard!

Till when will this edition be offered?

what is the ex-showroom price in PUNE for this anniversary edition ?I tried checking the indica vista website.? But is down due to some reason. Error message Firefox can't find the server at www.indicavista.com.Incidentally' date=' I saw one vista limited edition parked in our? office basement parking. fingers crossed smiley1.gif[/quote'] I think this is the top-end version with 30k extra, so will be costlier that the Swift LDi, so if you can exceed then go for it otherwise stick with LDi.

From the pics, the seat covers look like art leather.Not sure about the dash and door panels though.

I know  Gsport  art leather seat cover set costs Rs 6K.

How much would it cost to cover the dash and door panels with art leather ?

anveshp2009-10-11 16:54:57

Recently Tata has launched the 1st anniversary edition of highly popular & successful Indica Vista with new additional features on the top version like Ashen color S-Tec leather seats, Tan leather on cockpit & Door Trims, New integrated stereo, Ebony black interior scheme, Black painted roof, Black alloys with silver finish available in Porcelain White & Royale Gold shades.

Anybody who has seen or got information(pictures,photos,etc.) about it,please upload it here. . . .