pra2veen

Owner reivew: Swift Vs Fiesta

Contenders:

Fiesta Diesel Exi (On-road- Hyd- 7.83lakhs)

Swift Vdi w/o ABS (On-road- Hyd- 5.76lakhs)

I would like to mention that the swift and fiesta are in

two different segments altogether. The swift is the top model available in

diesel and the fiesta is the base model.

DSC00765i.jpg

DSC01002i.jpg

On The Outside:

The swift has

got a nice modern design inspired by the mini. But still, its got a distinct

identity of its own. It

that was good review, and also thanks for posting the pics of your car too smiley32.gif,

As for Ankit that Yellow number in paper  and its not a plate and is  not comercial vehcile or cab it means that it is temporary registaration,

Cheerssmiley20.gif

yup... the yellow stickers arent the commercial vehicle  numbers. i snapped the pics when the cars were brand new, so they still dint get registered by then...

glad u like the review mndvishnu and ankit, plz lemme know if there's anything wrong in it too

i loved the Swifts Alloys but Fiestas alloys dint impress me smiley6.gif ,

By the way what milage are you getting in both? and what is the brand of tyres you put for your car plus any other accesories?

ok... few ppl dint like them but cudnt find any better ones when i bought mine. the fiesta has some different set of alloys becoz of the number of nuts or distance between the nuts.there was a very limited number of alloys to choose from. thats the best i cud find. 

Nice review and great pics, dude! Must say you own two hot babes smiley2.gif! I beg to differ. I'd choose the Fiesta over the Swift any day. Personally, I think the Swift looks like a toad (pl don't mind). I've never liked its looks. I think the Fiesta has the looks of a premium sedan, while the Swift looks like a bloated hatchback, and has to go on a diet. I've never driven any of the two, so i can't comment on their performance, though I've seen a lot of accolades being showered on the Swift by my mates.

So long, keep up the good work! 

hey priya, the fiesta is doing 16k now and is still going strong. there have been no problems with the vehicle or the tires. there're no rattles of the body. the ford servicing has been surprisingly good and i'm very happy with the much-improved Ford servicing. 

Nice review pra2veen I like your choice of colour ,by the way how much did the alloys of swift costed you ,I had asked a dealer and he said that BBS alloys cost 41k looks sexy though.

nice review praveen.. great cars... as someone mentioned i have never liked hte design of the swift... agreeed its a great car.. but i would never buy it because i dont like the way it looks smiley1.gif (sorry swift lovers)

I love the looks of hte fiesta.. somehow looks very sleek.. esspecially the white one...

me to love the Fiesta but many of my freinds who had owned a ikon and fiesta tel me tht the ford serivicing costs too much and even the spare parts when compared with verna.

the Shape and design of both Fiesta and Swift are good

yes.. i have that opinion too.

the service and spares are very expensive for ford.

as we are considering two diesel vehicles, on an eye on economy, swift seems to be the better option. marthi service and spares are cheaper

yup.... the reason for the hard ride is not because of upsizing of the tires. my alloys are bigger and because of the thinner tires there's lesser rubber between the alloys and the road. hence the harder ride. my fiesta's ride is even harder coz they're thinner than the swift's. But still, the wider tires give u amazing grip on the road while cornering and braking.