turbocharged

Chevrolet Cruze Launched At 10.99 Lakhs!

Does no one else think that the headlamps and the tail lamps just dont look good?
Well both the lamps looks good but yes rear look overall isnt that great, but front look is excellent and when any one say that front looks good then its definately includes headlights and also in particular the heap lamps looks good. Overall its a better looking car than Altis or Laura and reagarding Civic well it looks good too so not to compare much. Both have modern designs both inside out.

Also today one dealer in my city sent me a message rearding the on road pricing.

Cruze 2.0 LT - 11,93,043 (definately seems some mistake)

Cruze 2.0 LTZ - 1349825 (now this seems good pricing and also states that there is not much difference between delhi and mumbai prices as in my city the prices are close to mumbai but seems no difference. If this is true than thats cracker pricing. Since 2days i am convincing my father to go for Cruze but he is not ready for a big Chevy. I hope now he agrees after the number of bookings and pricing obviously with class leading features and engine.

I thought that Delhi has cheapest price but in Ahmedabad and Surat, the price of Cruze is even cheaper, its 10.93 and 12.38 ex-showroom for LT and LTZ resp.

And for mumbai its 11.53 ad 13.06 resp.bluesapphire2009-10-13 10:10:10

Today i called my dealer and even today he was refusing to offer TD, so i called chevrolet on 30308080 and told them that the dealers here are not offering TD and they are telling that its yet to be launched in Gujarat and dealers are not permitted to give TD, and said that they will give TD only if i book the car, so asked if this was true and chevy representative said refused and said that 12th oct launch was Pan India Launch and dealers are said to give TD's to anybody who is interested after the car is officially launched. She said that she will arrange a test drive for me by contacting dealer and i will get a call from dealer. Now lets see what happens.

Today i called my dealer and even today he was refusing to offer TD' date=' so i called chevrolet on 30308080 and told them that the dealers here are not offering TD and they are telling that its yet to be launched in Gujarat and dealers are not permitted to give TD, and said that they will give TD only if i book the car, so asked if this was true and chevy representative said refused and said that 12th oct launch was Pan India Launch and dealers are said to give TD's to anybody who is interested after the car is officially launched. She said that she will arrange a test drive for me by contacting dealer and i will get a call from dealer. Now lets see what happens.[/quote']

Test drives will be available in gujrat after diwali on 19 october.

Today i called my dealer and even today he was refusing to offer TD' date=' so i called chevrolet on 30308080 and told them that the dealers here are not offering TD and they are telling that its yet to be launched in Gujarat and dealers are not permitted to give TD, and said that they will give TD only if i book the car, so asked if this was true and chevy representative said refused and said that 12th oct launch was Pan India Launch and dealers are said to give TD's to anybody who is interested after the car is officially launched. She said that she will arrange a test drive for me by contacting dealer and i will get a call from dealer. Now lets see what happens.[/quote']

?

Test drives will be available in gujrat after diwali on 19 october.
But why???

Whats the reason, and i called chevrolet help at 30308080 and they said that TD is available in Gujarat. Even in Ahmedabad, Gallops motors celebrated the launch event by throwing a party on saturday or sunday i.e before official launch. I dont think its good idea to treat Gujarat like this afterall all chevy are made here. Gujarat is home to chevy and also is big market for automobile industry.

This time i am very disappointed with Chevrolet.

If company is yet not ready with some good number of cars then why did they launched it. They must have produced it in good numbers.

Gujrat is facing trouble with registration. the problem will be resolved soon. 

If yoou do have any queries, please do let me know, Happy to helpsmiley1.gif

Till now it has not faced any problems with registration with any new car from any company so why now???

Can you explain me the problem in detail?

I just cant wait to have my hands on Cruze till 19th, and this time i am very disappointed with the company regarding this. They should not have any excuse as to why so much delay in test-drives when the car is officially launched.

Till now it has not faced any problems with registration with any new car from any company so why now???
Can you explain me the problem in detail?

I just cant wait to have my hands on Cruze till 19th' date=' and this time i am very disappointed with the company regarding this. They should not have any excuse as to why so much delay in test-drives when the car is officially launched.[/quote']

I work  in chevy maharshtra. so i cant give you detail info on the cruze, chevy gujrat is facing multipale problems,  so i suggest you wait.

I am not suppose to say this, gujrat will get big discounts for the car., just wait and relax.

good luck

For me it should be Camaro and Corvette although even malibu is good.

Today i got a call from and he invited me for the launch event of Cruze tomorrow and but said that TD will not be available. I said i have already seen the car many days back at some other dealer and am only interested in TD so said that it will be available from 16th of this month.

For me it should be Camaro and Corvette although even malibu is good.

Today i got a call from and he invited me for the launch event of Cruze tomorrow and but said that TD will not be available. I said i have already seen the car many days back at some other dealer and am only interested in TD so said that it will be available from 16th of this month.
]by

Yes, TD and book asap, minimim dilivery peoriod is 2 weeks,

By 2011 chevy will launch the Covette in india, so guys start saving !

Yeah...corvette he says!! In another thread he was saying Malibu. Mods....i think u need to watch this chevy guy...looks like he is joking around in the forum.....

about the mailbu.. i have heard thats is going come to india..not very sure...

I dont think so....what will be the probable cost of it....nearby 20 lacs....i dont think chevy will wanna play into that segment now....they will concentrate now on beat and the other 300 series cars ( AVEO / UVA) and some MUV.

superb or A4?

both are different segments.

A4 is in C-Class and 3-Series segment.

If Chevrolet bring a car to compete with 3-Series, it will be a disaster as chevrolet does not have the brand value of BMW or Mercedes. Accord territory is acceptable.

Damn, wat to say...such a nice looking car at this price tag...

Yup surely it will beat its competitors but d interiors arent really a treat to eye...

They look gud but dont seem to compete wid the interior of Civic, Jetta etc. smiley11.gif