CYRUS43

ACI Forum Meet Mumbai on 24-10-2009

Have a great time guy's, love the camaraderie and occasional fight's we all have here, very democratic forum and not autocratic like T-BHP. I became a member at T-BHP, but wasn't allowed to post, probably had a gallery seat to watch the proceedings as an observer, I prefer to be here rather than cooling my heel's there.

Well, It was quite a disappointing turnout. Only four people attended. Im sorry I havent updated this as I had no internet connection in the last 24 hours.

Anyways, The attendees were Me, Sherman, Varun(Michealschumi on the forum) and our Dear Ameya who is a part of the Test team. The reason most people could not attend will be quite evident in the next Magazine!! :)

This was pretty much expected! The meet was'nt properly planned & I was always ruing the fact that a central location must be chosen for maximum attendance. As such we have limited members from Mumbai.

A place like Delhi would have attracted huge mele.

BTW, I don't see Nauheed's name there, see you can't have the cake without me!smiley2.gif

@Cyrus, Just 4 people for a Forum meet is really funnysmiley32.gif. Does a 4 people meet needs so much planning in Advance. Why Mumbaians? why? come to Chennai for the next meet dude, it need not happen after a year I am sure atleast 30 would turn out.

Did u made biiiiiiiiiiig arrangements for this event?
creativebala2009-10-25 17:52:02