Sign in to follow this  
abhigtr

help in buying new car?

guys i and my dad went to take my chevrolet optra from the service center .... while taking the car we went to look at the cruze and must say i am my dad fell in love with the car at the moment ...but the problem now is my dad hasnt decided on which model to go for either LT OR LTZ suggest which one should be the right choice for us .....please reply asap as we would book the car soon and please suggest how much can i sell my 2004 optra ls for and decide which colour would suit the cruze i personally like the red.....reply fast guys

There is allready a chevy cruze... WE  have done all kinds of discussions there >

Diffrences between, LT & LTZ, colours, turbo lag issues... full review check is done that thread. i sugguest you look and read into.

nvm.. i make it simple for you - Read this.

okay sry' date=', admins please please please give an edit option.

few suggestions which could make this blog better.
[/quote']

My dear sir, the forum is functioning fine only and offcourse the admins will accept good suggestions if there was a real neccessity . Please read the instructions and other information before posting replies. Once you cross 50 posts you can edit your posts. This is for your kind information.