creativebala

New Palio in 3-4 months

That's a Nice upgrade.....Palio is a nice car from its launch till date....even wipers are exceptional quality.......

1.1 litre adjusted to bs 4 is best choice rather giving it a more powerful engine, since this will push its price further high.....

palio can co-exist comfortably with its brother punto and linea.....

customers get a wide choice to choose from....advantage FIAT.....

front looks like the latest fiat siena sold in some countries. i wonder why fiat didnt update the siena apart from launching the linea. i believe that could give people a cheaper fiat sedan..

Nice to hear about this, as per my point of view the Palio here needs more than just 1.3 Mjd engine are the new exterior face & tail(facelift), revamped dashboard, a 1.2 l FIRE engine carried over from Punto Active/Indica Vista safire,the latter benefit it both on FE & power fronts plus much desperately needed is the new NAME.

All of the above changes with pricing in the range of Indica Vista really work wonders for Fiat India.

And does seems to be the only saviour for the Palio here.

pricing in the range of Indica Vista

As per the agreement between Tata & Fiat, no 2 cars of them should be in the same segment.

So my guess is, the new Palio will be stripped & adequately featured and will be priced below Vista, so that Fiat gets a volume seller in hands.

The picture given in the link is just a rendering done by a Brazilian blog. There are other renderings also on the net.  Some of them are here:

fiat-palio-2011.jpg

2012_fiat_palio-front-left.jpg

2012_fiat_palio-front-rear.jpg

fiat-palio-2011.jpg

image.png

image_3.png

newpalio%5B2%5D.jpg

Now the choice is yours. Which one do you like ?

The first Palio's front and both blue's back are so good.

Seems' date=' this will eat into Vista's market
[/quote'] Rather than this eating into the Vista's market, as of now I think Manza's eating into Linea's market. All in all it's a raw deal for FIAT. First, let them bring this here then it remains to be seen how FIAT bumbles/markets this product. Bring any FIAT product then Tata brings one in the next 6 months and undercuts FIAT by a good margin. I'd say if this makes it here, only one that needs to fear is stable mate FIAT Punto. No one else is going to loose sleep. Bringing the Novo Palio will be suicidal for FIAT. Fiat Palio is just clocking some 300 unit's max a month; what difference is the Novo Palio going to make to these number's. Durango Dude2010-01-02 08:39:19

Fiat Palio Stile is a hatchback category car. Polio is good in performance and mileage. Fiat India Private Limited and Tata Motors, it is an all-rounder blending space and practicality with great looks. Fiat Palio Stile has been priced between Rs.3.50 to 4.25 Lakhs.

The green and the blue one's look really nice but Palio now is too old in the Indian market. If they want to launch it then they should change the name from Palio as the Palio's name is spoilt in the Indian market.

my two cents ...

1) All of the renderings above would require significant changes in the existing palio assembly line... then it would not make sense to continue with the name 'palio'... fiat should make it a completely new car, at least name and engine wise.

2) I think the facelift is going to be cosmetic (major changes reqd for interiors), like what we continue to see from maruti, and fiat should add a new small engine (which one?), because if they don't, then no matter how much they 'lift-the-face', the palio stile numbers would not change by much