Emily Martinez

Hey auto bloggers, am looking to buy a ne

Hi Emily, welcome to the forum.

If you do not like Honda, you are not gonna like Toyota Altis either.

This leaves us with Cruze, Chevy. name is actually just attached to gain popularity, there's nothing premium about Chevy in India. If you dislike Honda, chances are you would hate Chevy. in India.

Aword about Laura, as you know about Skoda, so won't make much sense.

Jetta is very much in the same range & if you trust VW, that's the one to go in for.

Why are cars so expensive in india' date=' You guys pay alot of money for peace of thrash cars...  

Laura aka octavia??? i seriously have to come down to this level...
[/quote']

That shows India is full of rich blokes smiley2.gif (even if it doesnt seem to be so on paper) . Just imagine if the cars are priced at half the current price, they will sell faster than bread in Italy!

Hello Emily,

Its good you have narrowed down your choice to Altis & Chevy Cruze.

Both are good cars while the Toyota being pretty reliable too but what they both lacks is the upmarket image in India & falls somewhat short to what you wants.

So that's why what i have replied earlier are the best possible cars in you can buy in India(irrespective of what they perform in other countries.) & better if you decide it from them.

If can't,then go for Toyota Corolla Altis.

You can also consider VW Passat and Nissan Tinea.  They are pretty good cars

Passet' date=' does it come between 12-16lakh bracket...hmmm?[/quote']

I have not said it come in 12-16 lacs bracket.  They mentioned the limit after I have posted it.

What an overwhelming response!

Even the so called Emily might not have dreamt of getting so many helping hands from India. I think this is the thread that asks for a help to find a vehicle that attracted the maximum number of replies ithin the shortest time. Look at the starting time of the thread. It says 1.33 am on 21-10-2009. 41 replies..... oh  sorry 42 replies including minesmiley2.gif within 18 hours.

I have seen some of the similar threads started by some gentlemen did not get even single helping hand. So Emily you are the luckiest Italian beauty who could win the hearts of all the enthusiasts here. I am doubtful even a news like Ferrari priced at 12-16  Lakhs will get such a response.

Come on guys........