zedex

unicorn or apache ??

hey i m planning to buy new bike in 150cc

which one to buy unicorn or apache (150cc) i read that apache has gear box problems & tvs service is not good

please tell me which one to buy .

i dont know about any gear box problems with apache. but, in the tvs service is sometimes, not upto th mark.

even though, apache will prove itself to be a value for money bike, better than unicorn, i will pick a unicorn anytime. take a test drive of both. i am sure, you will like the very refined engine of honda engine. apache has better ride quality, but unicorn is not far behind.

The unicorn is the safe bet the Honda's are usully better. but i dint like the looks of the unicorn well the looks of apache is good and my friends own a new  bajaj pulsar and they said its good too.,

Left to you to decide on what purpose you want it for Looks- apache , reliability - unicron

Unicorn is monoshock as well' date=' for excitment from Honda, get a Karizma.[/quote']

But Lol karizma is cool choice but that rather expnsive i think he could also try with the Bajaj Pulsar!!,

Cheerssmiley20.gif

Methinks you should go for the Unicorn if you want smooth engine and can live without features. But then agaihn, the new RTR is really sporty and packed with innovative new stuff. So what if it gives slightly lower mileage, as an enthusiast who cares about mileage when there is so much power at hand