maverick786us

How is the perfomance of Getz CRDi??

I am looking for a small diesel feul efficient car for around 5. I have tata indica for 6 years, showhow I am not pleased with it. I don't like the looks of Swift, and Ritz. Swift desire is slightly out of my budget.

I am so much impressed with the perfomance of CRDi. Can someone tell me, how is the perfomance of Getz CRDi?? Accent CRDi gives a milage of 22KM/L, Getz being a small car with small engine, does it generate same milage?

Will it be worth buying Getz CRDi right now or will it become obsolete just like revolutionary Accent CRDi?

^^^^

getz crdi is taken from the verna

so its not a small engine

personally i would like to buy one but i wont suggest it to a friend coz it doesnt hav safety features such as abs n airbags...

for crdi these shud hav been must coz the engine produces the same power as in verna 110 bhp....

The Getz CRDi is the most powerful hatch that one can buy in India (not the most fuel efficient).

Decide what you want - if its Fuel Efficiency that you are looking for then the Getz shouldn't be your first choice.

The Getz CRDi is the most powerful hatch that one can buy in India (not the most fuel efficient).

Decide what you want - if its Fuel Efficiency that you are looking for then the Getz shouldn't be your first choice.

What is the right choice then? I am looking for a small feul efficient diesel Car

Look at the Swift/Ritz diesel and the Indica Vista. The palio/punto is another option from Fiat. All of these cars share a common diesel engine.

The Getz isn't a bad car - but these others are more fuel efficient.

Yes the Getz Crdi is stopped production in August and they have i20 crdi only .You can go for the Ritz or swift diesel for better milege .I would prefer swift over ritz . The BS3 setup of mjd is better than BS4.

Yes the Getz Crdi is stopped production in August and they have i20 crdi only .You can go for the Ritz or swift diesel for better milege .I would prefer swift over ritz . The BS3 setup of mjd is better than BS4.

The 6 months waiting period would force him to go for BS-IV swift

The 6 months waiting period would force him to go for BS-IV swift

What is the difference between BS-3 and BS-4?

Hey, good morning

I own a getz 1.3 ( the first getz, not prime )

what all can i do for perfomance upgrade ? i have put spark plugs...

and what else can i do to make the car more stable.. i freqently touch 120 km/h. ( after that my car starts shaking.. )