rockinganush

brought home my xylo

ctrl + 'v'I was really confused wheather to buy the xylo or the innova . The innova was some what costly . So Idecided to buy the xylo.I bought E8 white with ABS.

I liked:

*the is smooth as the scorpio m-hawk

*the ride quality is good

*space

*look

*features

I didn't liked:

*plastic quality in some areas

*luggage space is compromised

Overall I liked it very much.

i don't know how to post pictures since i am a new user.please help

Even I didnt know how to post pictures and one of the fellow members helped me. Please view below.

Go to imageshack

1. Upload photos after resizing to 640*480 resolution.

2. Copy the "Hotlink for Forums1" code. (i.e' date=' click on the i beside each photo and a hotlink comes up. copy that and paste on your text.

3. Come to autocar type [ IMG ']Hotlink for forum copied code[ /IMG ] . Remove the spaces and there you go.

Please note you have to use this symbo [ ] before and after the hotlink.

Use tags for all your photos.

i don't know how to post pictures since i am a new user.please help

Even I didnt know how to post pictures and one of the fellow members helped me. Please view below.
Go to imageshack

1. Upload photos after resizing to 640*480 resolution.

2. Copy the "Hotlink for Forums1" code. (i.e' date=' click on the i beside each photo and a hotlink comes up. copy that and paste on your text.

3. Come to autocar type [ IMG ']Hotlink for forum copied code[ /IMG ] . Remove the spaces and there you go.
Please note you have to use this symbo [ ] before and after the hotlink.
Use tags for all your photos.

What are these guys, I just copy & paste images?

CONGRATS ...

On getting your Xylo E8.  White with ABS.  Good.

Do write to all of us about your drives in your new vehicle.

I have already shared my own experience with my Xylo E8 Red.

I am one of the first owners of Xylo in Andhra Pradesh having taken

the delivery on 14.02.2009.  Just completed my second service.  

Very very happy with my Red Xylo E8.

congrats , but feel sorry , u should have done a bit market research before buying it , i sold my 2009 march xylo E4 for 5,80,000 , i was strugling to sell it for 1 month , people use to call it "gale ki ghanti" , u have an ABS that good other wise xylo without ABS have braking problem

congrats ' date=' but feel sorry , u should have done a bit market research before buying it , i sold my 2009 march xylo E4 for 5,80,000 , i was strugling to sell it for 1 month , people use to call it "gale ki ghanti" , u have an ABS that good other wise xylo without ABS have braking problem[/quote']

Hey man you might have lost nearly 2.3L with in a matter of 7-8 Months. Why did you sell. Did you have any problem with the MUV
rki20072009-11-04 13:20:21

Congratulations rocking anush for having got your new Xylo. Enjoy with it Happy motoring.Just rip it in the Avinashi Road from PSG till peelamedu man. May be that 's the best place to drive at a very high speed in Coimbatore.Happy motoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ctrl + 'v'I was really confused wheather to buy the xylo or the innova . The innova was some what costly . So Idecided to buy the xylo.I bought E8 white with ABS.

I liked:

*the is smooth as the scorpio m-hawk

*the ride quality is good

*space

*look

*features

I didn't liked:

*plastic quality in some areas

*luggage space is compromised

Overall I liked it very much.

rockinganush congratulations and happy driving. Liked the pictures very much. Do review how it feels on the road and how the MPV overall is?

I test drove the Xylo a few months back and liked it though, but bought the Scorpio.

Congrautlations, rockinganush.  I had test-driven Xylo E8 [without ABS] after its launch at India Garage, Anna Salai, Chennai.  I really liked it.  But, later I decided to go for a sedan, so ended up with Fiat Linea!

Congrautlations' date=' rockinganush.  I had test-driven Xylo E8 [without ABS'] after its launch at India Garage, Anna Salai, Chennai.  I really liked it.  But, later I decided to go for a sedan, so ended up with Fiat Linea!

Same is my story man, Xylo and Linea were launched within day's difference.

Any way Congratulation for your new beauty, Rockinganush

yesterday we had a nasty experience.we went to ooty yesterday and while over taking a lorry we hit the lorry.the sound after the crash was very noisy but after seeing the damaged part it was slightly damaged.then i came to know that it had robust steel body.tomorrow it is going to the showroom for tinkering work.can we drive a new vehicle up hill???

smiley3.gif I am rather shocked to know about that accident.... But, glad to know that it was only a minor one.  God is with you.  With regard to your query, YES you can drive it uphill without any problem.  I did take my vehicle immediately on our trip to Ooty (a 10-hour drive with few stops .... 600 kms out of which about 150 km is on ghat roads).  We were four adults with full luggage for a 10-day trip at Ooty.  Before that, on the very fourth day, I took it to TIRUMALA.  I did the driving all alone.  So, there is no problem with taking any new vehicle uphill.  The only requirement is your comfort level in driving on ghat roads.   So, don't worry.... and drive cautiously... and safely.... rameshbabu.n2009-11-09 17:17:44